• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Someone help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could allways use Glomar, and sign up for multiple accounts! :D:D:D:D He has verry big uptime!

ok, since I was doing some work that day, I didn't clarify how much my limit was, I'm just 15. I am willing to pay ~$50USD including domain. =]

ok, I think I have narrowed this search down.
=============================================
Donovan: If I can get the Standard Plan paid annualy with a discount I think I can afford it. Can we neogociate a reasonable price?
ValuableHost: You're in the lead for my host. =]
Dimension8 is getting pretty good to.

And a misc. question, what font is that in the Servus logo? heh

Hey Swifty,

Thank You for your interest in Dimension 8. If there is anyway I can be of assistance, please email me at robert@dim8.net or AIM at Dim8Web.

I can assure you that the three companies you've selected, Servus.ws, ValuableHost and Dim8 are excellent choices and whichever you select, you won't be upset.

Giancarlo: You talk so much about how Yupapa is being advertised so much, I think you are advertising below10host.com too much. Yupapa is a good company, it has always stood next to it's clients.

Yupapa is a good company, it has always stood next to it's clients.

Below10 has someone on for support any time of the day... I been sending question after question and always got replies within 50 minutes. Personal Experience explain it all.

Well he is only one person, Below10 is 9-10 people. A Medium Sized Corporation... they are located on several dozen dedicated servers. (Overstatement)

BeLoW10hOsT is a GoOd CoMpAnY.
I also have paid hosting with them, and get 24/7 support because someone is always on.

:)
I like YUPAPA than Below10Host
I am not good at CGI programming, he still spend his time to setup the Message Forum for me!

Below10host is not mine. Glomar does not host sites anymore, besides very good Political/Military Related ones. I don't want to throw money into the toilet paying for extra space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back