• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Some New Hosts!

lemme get this straight... you can earn cash by putting a search box and not through ad clicks??? :confused:

or does someone have to actually search for something in order to generate revenue?

I think the links beside the search box are ugly and useless - or do they also generate revenue??

Originally posted by LeX
lemme get this straight... you can earn cash by putting a search box and not through ad clicks??? :confused:

or does someone have to actually search for something in order to generate revenue?

I think the links beside the search box are ugly and useless - or do they also generate revenue??

A lot of search engines pay you to put search boxes on your site and you get a few cents for every search. It works like this:

a.) You put up the search box.
b.) Users do a search.
c.) They go to the search engine's result pages.
d.) Ads are on those pages; therefore, they get revenue and you get a small percent of it.

Exactly right. I get paid everytime a search is run. Did you think I just wnated to put it on everyone's site for the look :)? One of the text links generates revenue while the other brings people back to my main site.

Back