• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Some New Hosts!

I like the way acidmist does their ad thing... you get better service if you sign up for their ad option, and just regular stuff with their no-ads option. The ad option is tempting...

Originally posted by syanet
I guess I'll use my one oppurtunity to advertise to add

http://www.syanet.com

Offers 100+ MB space, 5GB transfer per month, CGI, FTP, SSI, and more.

Great! And you only require one small banner (?) of yours. And is there like a required hits per day kinda stuff?

[Edited by GRiN on 01-27-2001 at 02:30 PM]

Hi,
We're sorry, due to overwhelming demand we are no longer accepting new signups. We will resume in February.

RC from Whateverhost

Syanet looks like a tempting host ;) I might sign up to host one of my personal BUT "Professional" websites :D

Nick...Really? From the people I've talked to they'd prefer that over a huge banner or multiple buttons/pop-ups.

KNK...Sounds good. Only Professional sites.

Originally posted by syanet
Just this: http://www.syanet.com/adbar.htm on each page. No required hits or anything. Trying to keep it as simple as possible.

[Edited by syanet on 01-27-2001 at 03:02 PM]

That's a great idea you got there. I just have 1 question, how do you automatically place it on the user's web site? cron job? (just wondering).. good luck!

SSI code. This gives the user the ability to change the colors to always conform to the rest of their site.

Hey Syanet

I´d go with you, if you´d allow adult content ;)

My site IS professional and legal, adult content hasn´t to be always illegal, as said in your TOS.

Anyways, nice offer though

I'd like to sign up, but...

I tried signing up, but it won't let me send my request mail out :(

Do you have an email address where I can send the sign-up info to?

Back