• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small Hosting

tzyzhing said:
I Just need a small hosting for my blog. It is because I want it to be reliable.

Space : 100MB
Bandwidth : 2GB

Domain Names Allowed = 2

I would go for the cheapest. Paypal I would like.
We can provide you 100MB space with 2GB transfer for $2.99/mo.
All other features are unlimited (like ad-on domans, emails etc.)

We accept E-gold as well as Paypal.
Monthly contracts available. 30-days unconditional money back guarantee.
No hidden fees ever. Our support is very fast and responsive.

See the plans at http://www.zydusnet.com/base/basic_hosting_package.php

Last edited:
Dear

We can offer you all that for the special price of $1.25/year.

This promotion is unique and only valid for you.
We only offer you this because our servers are fully booked and there is only 200MB left (by this we mean that there is only 200MB that has not been ordered by a client) Every NevaCious server has 80GB space, we sell up to 60GB.

Contact sales@NevaCious.com to order!.

Sincerely yours
Danny Depuydt
Http://NevaCious.com

tzyzhing said:
I Just need a small hosting for my blog. It is because I want it to be reliable.

Space : 100MB
Bandwidth : 2GB

Domain Names Allowed = 2

I would go for the cheapest. Paypal I would like.
You want the cheapest and also reliable? Good luck!!!!! Don't pay for a year as these new hosts are offering because you might just be here again in a couple of weeks asking again.

You want reliable, get an established host.

Remember cheapest don't provide good support and good uptime...but NevaCious has been around for a long time...so it might be a good deal...

For the amount of space/bandwidth you want $1.50/month

999 MySQL Accounts
999 Mail Accounts
999 Addon Domains
999 Parked Domains
RVSkin & Fantastico
99.8% Uptime Guarantee

24/7 Support via MSN Messenger
support (at) switch2hosting (dot) com

We have been around for almost 2 years with no plans on quitting anytime soon :wink2:

I'd give my own offer, but definitely go with Nevacious, I hate these hosts that are around for two months with completely awful spelling.

Ciao

Jan said:
You want the cheapest and also reliable? Good luck!!!!! Don't pay for a year as these new hosts are offering because you might just be here again in a couple of weeks asking again.

You want reliable, get an established host.

Absolutely correct, even I'd go with Nevacious (LOL)
and that was an UBELIEVABLE offer from Nevacious!

Hi, we at HostingAxis would like to offer you this:

500 MB Space
5 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
cPanel With The Popular RVSkins
Fantastico DeLuxe
99.9% Uptime
Free Setup And Support

All for only $0.95 a month or if you buy yearly, only $9.95 a year.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Regards.

I think webhosting companies can fulfill your needs at the cheapest price which you might have also not expected but simply by achieveing 100MB space, 2GB BW & domains names 2 doesn't mean that they will provide you with good support and services, 99.9% uptime. Small or Big hosting doesn't matter, both are alive due to good support and services.
If quality is your priority then by spending few more bucks you can get 24/7 support and service with 99.9% uptime. :classic2:

Back