• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Since I joined FWS

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
I have been engaged twice, had 2 children, had 2 hosting companies, worked in 5 different places, drank atleast 100 cartons of beer, smoked atleast 10,000 cigs, got fired from a job, quit a job, crashed 2 cars, taken illegal drugs at least 20 times (Not so proud of that one) and had 6 girl friends (not including the 2 I got engaged 2).

Please post your life since you have joined FWS, I swear this place is no good for your health...

Lived on either side of Canada, travelled the world, spent three weeks in a hospital for routine appendicitis, beer, quit smoking pot three times, got fat, got skinny, ended up somewhere in between, beer, two serious relationships, several short meaningless relationships, posted over 12,000 times, gained independence, beer, grew a ------ beard, found my calling, beer.

I have owned 1 host (and still do), moved my sites 3 times, driven a car a few times, got 1 new computer, had 2 free vps, had different 5 resellers, started using instant messengers again, worked at 1 host (not counting the one I own), had 1 cat die (that lived over 17 years), got my first cellphone and gutted 2 computers and put the good parts in a third.

got fat, got thin, been hit by a car on two separate occasions, ran 2 kitchen restaurants, finally got break doing web development, got married, got extra fat, had knee surgery as a result from second time being hit by a car, quit first web job to get better pay elsewhere, got hernia surgery as a result from gaining to much weight so fast, got separated from wife, got laid off due to company downsize, grandma ended up in nursing facility, high school friend hung herself, got DUI, found new job a week after being laid off (yeah, laid off, grandma, friend incident, and DUI all in 1 week), went to jail for DUI, reconnected with an old friend/girlfriend, found best friend dead on my couch, moved to my old friend/ex girlfriends house, dated a girl, dumped her, fell in love with old friend, went to Cali for mini vacation with her, went to Florida for a week with her, renting a condo with her now, have lost 70 pounds (still overweight, but, getting better), oh, and tons of drinking between all this (hence the DUI)

Signed up for many free resellers, developed a forum system, programmed some applications, got interested with web hosting, 5 sites designed, became a web hoster, used free vps, did almost everything on forum. And now going to be a Free web hoster!

0 jobs, lots of income, got drunk for the first time, and then countless times since, taken illegal drugs hundreds of times, smoked about 3 cigarettes, learnt to drive, owned 2 cars, no DUI, been to 6+ previously unvisited countries, made it through school, made it through college, and had approximately 1800 dumps.

had couple girlfriends, started smoking cigarettes, started smoking pot, crashed a golfcart, almost crashed a car, dropped outa school, made great friends, lost old friends, learned about ----, started multiple hosting businesses, learned how to manage stuff, etc.

I cant think of anything else... i blame the marijuana consumption :)

1. Graduated High School
2. Moved Out From Mother's
3. Quit Technical College
4. Got My Own Apartment

In that order, basically my highlights.

Started Socheaphost
just about got divorced
shutdown socheaphost
went to marriage counceling
started programming sosobill
started preperation for the return of socheaphost and the start of 24khost

I posted in this really awesome thread. The end.

Seriously, cartons of beer? It must be gross drinking beer out of a cardboard box.

someone plus repped me in this thread and the comment was along the lines of hoping life will start getting better for me.

Might I add I love my life? Basically always have

Since I joined FWS, I ended up where I started, and a bunch of stuff happened in between.

Seen my Psychiatrist once, drank 7 hot chocolates and about 5 coffees, sat in my chair at home a countless number of hours, watched Stargate SG1 Season 7, attacked 5 players and scouted 1 player on Evony.com, gone to the government twice, gone to the police once, filled up my car 4 times, and taken over 16 pills. ^_^ Legally prescribed that is.

Not much else though tbh.

I wish I could remember as well as some of you can. Been here five years. Met a lot of new people. Got to start doing what I am passionate about full time. Found a special lady. Drank some dranks. Smoked some cigarettes. Quit smoking cigarettes several times (maybe this time will stick?) No deaths, no car accidents, no injuries. Some drugs. Some regrets. New countries explored (including being in Holland now) Hosts started, hosts ended. Connected with just about every bad partner in this industry and was thrown into terrible situations. Life goes on. Essentially I'm where I am five years ago, except a lot more happier.

I found it too difficult to summarize five years in such a short paragraph, but oh well.

got my first cellphone

Dude... some time between Nov 2009 and now, you only just got your first cellphone?

Back to topic, since I joined, I grew up. Or maybe not. But damn, it's been a freaking decade already?! ---- I'm old. And you there, get off my lawn.

Dude... some time between Nov 2009 and now, you only just got your first cellphone?

Back to topic, since I joined, I grew up. Or maybe not. But damn, it's been a freaking decade already?! ---- I'm old. And you there, get off my lawn.

Jesus, 2000 was a decade ago? Christ.

Back