• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ScR|pT h3!P!i!i!

lol! It looks exactly like the symbol on the door to toilets for handicapped. :D
I could read the text on the old one.

It really does look like a severly contorted wheelchair....

I'll take a guess that it's the letters G, O, and L mashed together.

-mk

Originally posted by Epgs
I really like it. Looks like one of those dos progs. how long did it take you to make?
There's a program that changes all pictures to that stuff in a second.

Originally posted by Gayowulf
Yep. its pretty funny.

If i told you what it was it would really ruin it.

It's obviously, without a doubt, to sum it up in one simple scentence and leave out hundreds of others I could write, it's a very good portrait of me hunched over in my 60s circle chair, in my paddock with my tail hanging out.

Simple. ;)

Originally posted by Coolin
There's a program that changes all pictures to that stuff in a second.

Yes there is but thats for LAME people. I am elite. i do it in a way beyond description. You should know this, coolin.

I see the U too. But where is the f and the y? I think it must be like these Madonna statues that start to cry, or it drops blood or milk from them. Are your nipples sore Gayowulfe? :p

Do you share that program Coolin? I think it was pretty cool. :)

Thanks! The cake is just enough for me. Too bad for the others. :D
What's that stuff on the top? Your tongue? :p

Mmmm... so yummy, I ate it! Although it sparked a bit... and what am I meant to use as a monitor now? :confused:

[thinks... where did that post button go?] ;)

Well, I actually just paid for the Pro version...ROFL! :D

Read a couple of posts back, <|R0cKm@nX|>.
And thanks for the program, Gayowulf. :)

Back