• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ScR|pT h3!P!i!i!

<|R0cKm@nX|>

I am trying to set up a topsite list now but does anyone know a about a topsite script that will actually do this? I want a topsite script that is ranked by the unique hits on the person's webpage. I mean ranked by the number visitors to the person's webpage who joined the toplist and the toplist will actually give the person the HTML to paste on their webpage and the toplist will track all the information through the HTML code. I dun really want a toplist that is ranked by incoming hits.
So any1 know about a script thats like that? :confused:

Yep, you can delete your own threads. Edit your first post and click on that box beside the word "Delete" and submit.

"ScR|pT h3!P!i!i!"

Why do people like to write like that? This isn't directed at anyone specifically, but I'm curious if anyone has a good reason.

(sorry, I've just never understood why people feel the need to write in 'hacker code')

Last edited:
It annoys me. :mad: It's not like if you write like that, more people will read your thread....

Originally posted by atlas
"ScR|pT h3!P!i!i!"

(sorry, I've just never understood why people feel the need to write in 'hacker code')

Ive always thought it was kinda lame. It would be easier to read if it was typed normally.

LOL :D
I often go IRC and normally the texts in irc are in this styles if the person is using a script. And maybe juz because i often go irc and look at these characters, i juz write them out when i feel like :D

I hate it when people write in all caps. And in hacker writing style. It's just so annoying...

...and pointless.

I kNOW but It iz irratat1nG but Is a h3ll of a |ot quick3R to r3ad & Poss1bly l3Sz offeNSiv3 To the ey3z

we have colour though I have seen some terrible abuses of that on irc

if you like it then use it but just keep it in moderation ;)

individualism is important - be your self !!!

A true lamer uses the same font color as the background color one chooses for his words.

[EDIT]
Mistyped the first letter of the sentence... :eek:

Last edited:
Originally posted by LeX
I true lamer uses the same font color as the background color one chooses for his words.

why do you guys keep talking about me?

Back