• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ScR|pT h3!P!i!i!

Like I said before somewhere else... Welcome to Freewebspace.net, the home of off-topic threads.

Originally posted by lucifer
None of that dodgy business. I have changed my mind anyway as I really want something that can sort of alternate the colours rather than just fade them across. Anyone seen anyhting like that???

You think that's cool? Man, that's the OLD way. Where have you been? My proggie does that.
In fact this his how it handled all text before version 1.6. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by meow

You think that's cool? Man, that's the OLD way. Where have you been? My proggie does that.
In fact this his how it handled all text before version 1.6. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Look at what your prog. has caused

gayowulf, I must ask you what is all that stuff with your 'aviator' is. it's had me confussed for a while now. There's nothing wrong with plain old black but all this having to be in the black/white corner is so limiting we should be expressing our inner colours to the world - one love and all that - but f**k bennetton or however you spell the b*****d's name

Originally posted by lucifer
gayowulf, I must ask you what is all that stuff with your 'aviator' is. it's had me confussed for a while now. There's nothing wrong with plain old black but all this having to be in the black/white corner is so limiting we should be expressing our inner colours to the world - one love and all that - but f**k bennetton or however you spell the b*****d's name

huh? what do you mean?

Q. what is that 'Happy BC' stuff about ?

then I started prattling on about things - which can be ignored :)

Back