• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scammed By Venom-Hosting...

olaph said:
lol i'd hate to be his parents when they find out

I didn't want to bring up the fact that his parents could be in a LOT of trouble as they are responsible for his actions until he's 18/21 (in some states)

Im not in the States nor am I in trouble, the victim believes me and he told Paypal that it was not my fault as well. So Paypal is only going for Venom-Hosting now.

VisionaryHost said:
Im not in the States nor am I in trouble, the victim believes me and he told Paypal that it was not my fault as well. So Paypal is only going for Venom-Hosting now.

Kinda sounds like the "He beats me but he loves me, please don't arrest my husband officer!"

So young, so naive.

btw, can i just point out, the VisionaryHost here is not the owner of VisionaryHosting, he just works for them.

themoose said:
btw, can i just point out, the VisionaryHost here is not the owner of VisionaryHosting, he just works for them.

Most people have known that for a lil while now.

VisionaryHost said:

Was the victim in the states? Paypal certainly is. You're not exempt from laws, because the victim agrees with you. In all reality, and you're not exempt from U.S. Laws when the crime mainly happened in the U.S.

Was the victim in the states? Paypal certainly is. You're not exempt from laws, because the victim agrees with you. In all reality, and you're not exempt from U.S. Laws when the crime mainly happened in the U.S.
I haven't really been following this thread, but I do have a comment on this last post. The way I understand it, a person only has to comply with the laws of their own country (or the country they are in at the time of the questionable action). For example, if someone in a country with little to no ties with America breaches a US law on foreign soil they can't do anything about it unless they have some sort of agreement with the foreign government. Obviously they couldn't travel to the US again, but unless they are involved in terrorism, I doubt anyone would have the time or energy to hunt down a teenaged scam artist in a different country. :)

Last edited:
TJR Networks said:
I haven't really been following this thread, but I do have a comment on this last post. The way I understand it, a person only has to comply with the laws of their own country (or the country they are in at the time of the questionable action). For example, if someone in a country with little to no ties with America breaches a US law on foreign soil they can't do anything about it unless they have some sort of agreement with the foreign government. Obviously they couldn't travel to the US again, but unless they are involved in terrorism, I doubt anyone would have the time or energy to hunt down a teenaged scam artist in a different country. :)

No, Trust me, being raised by two Federal Agents, (in this exact industry of finance) and doing 5 years myself with the same Treasury Dept... if this was a larger sum of money in question... we'd go to Timbuktu, to pick him up, put on trial, and then request the home country to handle it on their own.

Fortunately it's only 300 dollars and not 3 Million. But yes, absolutely, on a larger scale, it's a bad situation. I'm saying this with two parents at 35 years experience and my 5 years.

Mental Note: Paypal, the hosting companies in question, and the victim, most likely reside in the US, which puts it, in theory on US Soil... just because the typing behind the keyboard happened in another country.... the crime committed, was committed in the US. Welcome to Computer Crimes (Which we now have our own separate FBI Division for) and International Treasury Crimes which the IRS would work with the FBI to investigate and resolve... The last two groups of people you'd EVER want looking at you.

Last edited:
Hmmm...Venom-Hosting.com. I do believe I had to file DMCA on him once because he ripped content off my site. Heh

VisionaryHost don't worry man, nothing will happen to you. If he does try to do anything or paypal does, tell them the truth record all this chat and that message you have saved. This way, you have proof. And he doesn't eh? + I doubt that paypal will sue you for somthin this silly, if he did it to hundreds of people and took lots of money, then its somthing to be worried about and nothing should happen.

Don't be worried mate ;)

I recalled someone mentioned Venom-Hosting.com is the same group of people as zeeblo. Can anyone confirm this?

Back