• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scammed By Venom-Hosting...

VisionaryHost said:
you mean that paypal cannot sue people? SIGH OF RELIEF!

And do you mean you would sue him?

Paypal CAN sue people, not that they would sue you. Over some big frauds I'm sure they would have lawyers to deal with it.

That's a really low stunt to pull... makes me sick :(

VisionaryHost said:
Will I get sued by paypal? Even though I had talked this out with the victim and he knows I was also the victim and he won't charge me in any legal actions.

I think PayPal will understand, especially if you talked it out with the victim.

Wait a minute, Wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE!

So Visionary Host is "innocent here?"

What crap. Period.

It's not called Playpal.com, as far as I'm concerned its TWO Kiddie Hosts that will go down, and should Be BANNED from everywhere.

Have a nice day. Post Reported (FYI)

Sued, i doubt it very much there whole system is computerised, they would have contacted you by phone and sent a letter from a solicitor by now, they would hav terminated your account not suspended, they are waiting for you to explain, and they way you do it is contact them via email, the email will probably be computer genirated back, also think about the ammount of fraud that does actually go on through paypal, £10000...... gets lost, i would contact them explaining and seee what goes from there, and also have a domain check on venom hosting and contact the small courts and sort the matter out, if you have a case worth of i think its £35 you can take it to small courts i would do that and he will hopefully get a hefty fine, you are the victim dont class yourself as the thief!

-- Read wrong :p

Here.. Is an idea.. Don't deal with the 1000 kiddie hosts there is.

Here is a funny thing, go to http://www.venom-hosting.com/shared.htm
Click on Money Back Guarenteed. lol. That right there should tell you to back off. As well as klarth said. Run away if you are greeted with "yo" from a host.

Thats all!

Last edited:
eRudNet said:
-- Read wrong :p

Here.. Is an idea.. Don't deal with the 1000 kiddie hosts there is.

Here is a funny thing, go to http://www.venom-hosting.com/shared.htm
Click on Money Back Guarenteed. lol. That right there should tell you to back off. As well as klarth said. Run away if you are greeted with "yo" from a host.

Thats all!

LOL! I can't believe it...it's one thing to copy and paste another host's TOS onto your own website, replacing their name with yours. But to link to one?...No words can explain how....enough said. :(

ROFL. Who accepts free paypal money....rofl...obvious that it's a hacked paypal. Plus you should have gotten his ip in order to suffice for more evidence so that FBI can get his isp logs. :p

Sorry, but I don't think the FBI is going to investigate a theft of...what was it...$130 or so.

Although, it is kind of humourous. "Here, I'll send you some money from this account, then you keep some and send it over to this other account."

this is out of topic but LYT-MICHAEL, are you going to buy me the domain?

I do not think Paypal will pay FBI to do this job :biggrin2:

Back