• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scam Hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this post below from mr. heap is the actual owner and one who hired cyberkit for cyberkit.biz.

Mr.Heap said:
First i am Sabeur i work at Mini-host!

shawon is a guy who had "big plans", he wanted a free reseller for his projects. We told him we don't do free hosting anymore, before all this happened he was a member of the cyberkit forum. After i closed cyberkit i hosted him for free and i gave him one of my spare domains because he was a great member. After a while he want to work for us ( Me and MINI) on abacionline. We gave him the job to post about on forum in which he is active in ( not sure if he done so!!) Anyway he wanted to be part of the sales staff he said he gave us tips on how to protect our servers and we said we can't give " U " access to our servers. He demanded a reseller for what he has done, we didn't accept this and we told to wait till we get more clients.

He was getting rude so i suspended the free account i gave him and he is doing this as away of getting back at us. By the way we didn't have any clients on Abacionline. As many webhosting companies here know people just try to make stuff so we don't get clients.

I think admins of the great community should act faster and ask for proof for what has happened i.e. paypal images of the billing will do fine we don't host this guy. I want proof at Mini-host, abacionline or even cyberkit scammed him.

Originally Posted by Tree
"
Although some people may have had bad experiences with these hosts, it may be the client's fault. I have had contact with cyberkit, I was actually in their administration for a time. I found nothing fraudulant or scamful during my time there. "

Thnx for that, Warzone was a mod on the forum we never gave him webhosting after we closed but i found him on a Warez forum posting about cyberkit for freehosting, http://@projectw.org @ is because its a warez site.

Thnks.

ihostdev said:
So this post below from mr. heap is the actual owner and one who hired cyberkit for cyberkit.biz.
Mr. Heap (Sabeur) is the actual owner of CyberKit.biz.

He is also a Support Staff of Mini-Host/AbaciOnline.

The user "Cyberkit" was hired for CyberKit.biz (ie. Nothing to do with AbaciOnline/Mini-Host).

Mini

I would like proof that we sold u the script.

The ihost if u see the date was long time ago and i never sold anything. If you think i sold u anything post a picture of ur paypal listing my email and i confirmed the money. Cyberkit has nothing to do mini-host coz mini-host just opened and it was called abacionline which we changed 2 mini-host to increase our sales.

The ihost company: We didn't sell any script, it was given to "Cyberkit" and wanted to sell it and i am sure he never sold it.

Ps: Mini has nothing to do with Cyberkit he gave hosting and we gave him link back, i work as a support staff and thats all. So Mini-host/abacionline are different then cyberkit and on cyberkit we never sold any paid accounts and we never scammed any one. Themoose is one of our clients as him if u have any questions about our downtime.

I would like the admin's in this great community should look in to this and i am willing to help to get to the right information.

I demand action against every one who said we are a scam because will increase the sales of mini-host.

about Ihost speak to me owner of Cyberkit.biz not mini-host.

Quote:
and be confronted about it who has taken money from more then one person here and not delivered the product due to they don't have the rights to.

We/he never sold anything and i we would like proof of this with $41.

Thanks for ur understanding and again i never sold ihost to anyone i got it over msn from a mate who uses it for his site.

Mr.Heap said:
Thanks for ur understanding and again i never sold ihost to anyone i got it over msn from a mate who uses it for his site.
So you just admitted you owned it illegally?
Mr.Heap said:
....Themoose is one of our clients as him if u have any questions about our downtime.

Funny, he's one of mine as well.

As far as a paypal screen shot, it was many months ago, and it was to an email @cyberkit.biz .... I've probably had 3500 or so transactions via paypal since then... I know you're not going to send $41 to me, but this is stuff that needs to be out in the open.

You demand the Admins take action? How?

Last edited:
The mini-host.com/forum wasn't removed we were going to change the forum over to the mini-host domain so we stopped it till we upload everything.

Ihost can't take action against me if they don't have proof i sold their script and we say again there were no scripts sold. Go ahead sue me we will see who win.

I will give my name all the info u need get ur lawyer.

1. I am under age to get sued.
2. U don't have good proof which the court will take, coz people say alot of things these days.
3. I will take action on u when u sue me and i will be getting extra money.
4. Is ur script copy righted or u just say that?

hottweelz:

If i find ur chatting Sh*st about some one i hired ages ago to post in this community then i will take action against ur company for lieing to this forum. Maybe your Jealous of Mini-host coz its better than ur site.

computerhelpworld:

DOn't know about taht site but i seen that site used by some webhosting company so keep out of this.

If u going to take me to court go ahead. Mini has nothing to do with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
hottweelz said:
So you just admitted you owned it illegally?

Funny, he's one of mine as well.

As far as a paypal screen shot, it was many months ago, and it was to an email @cyberkit.biz .... I've probably had 3500 or so transactions via paypal since then... I know you're not going to send $41 to me, but this is stuff that needs to be out in the open.

You demand the Admins take action? How?

till u get proof u can't say anything and on paypal ur can view even after 10 years.

Was the email ken@cyberkit.biz coz Ken a member of this community used that email and it was also his paypal and i don't, i don't admit i have ihost, coz its not a power script and i wouldn't have it on my pc.

Mr.Heap said:
I will give my name all the info u need get ur lawyer.

1. I am under age to get sued. ( 15)
2. U don't have good proof which the court will take, coz people say alot of things these days.
3. I will take action on u when u sue me and i will be getting extra money.
4. Is ur script copy righted or u just say that?

hottweelz:

If i find ur chatting Sh*st about some one i hired ages ago to post in this community then i will take action against ur company for lieing to this forum.

If u going to take me to court go ahead. Mini has nothing to do with this.

You're 15?! Crap, Ihost would have to take your Parents to court if you live in the United States! And even if I filed a small claims suit for $41 (it would be a joke) it would HAVE to be your PARENTS names. Would you like to ask YOUR local LAWYER?

I'm not suing anyone for $41 LOL, Like I said it's a tank of gas, BUT now that we know you're 15, (Let me give you some parental advice, AS A PARENT myself) You need to go to your parents right now and make sure they are aware that someone is accusing you of something that is intended to be quite serious. If it were Microsoft questioning you about Illegal Copies of Windows XP. You're parents just would've risked losing their house. It's very serious. Please speak to your parents at once.

Mr.Heap said:
OMG its a script lol, how much can he sue me for. I don't leave in the USA.

Whatever your country is, find out if your parents are responsible for your actions until you are 18 or 21. (Just like the U.S.)

"OMG it's a script lol" (??) He can sue you for any amount that equates to the number of people he is accusing to having received it, multiplied by his monthly fees, over the course of x amount of years.

IHost charges $9.95 per month. Let's say 4 people. $39.80 per month *12 months. $477.60 per year. Let's say the life expectany of the script per user on average is 2 years. = $955.20

Including his other fees, servier licenses... legal fees. You are already well over $1000. IF YOU WERE TO LOSE, you are responsible for his legal fees.

Let reality set in... "OMG it's only a script"

If he hires a typical United States Lawyer for Intellectual Property, they're going to find a reason (easily) that you could have, allegedly, within reasonable doubt, that this is actuall 150 customers (not 4 from my example) .. you just broke the $200,000 USD Mark in a court case, you're 15 years old, so you're parents are risking $200,000.

Last edited:
if u look at that other post its not even 1 year only from july 2005.

Get ur facts tight u newb.

I don't have time for this sue me, i got skool work.

Mr.Heap said:
if u look at that other post its not even 1 year only from july 2005.

Get ur facts tight u newb.

I don't have time for this sue me, i got skool work.

Ok, I tell you what, send me your info, I'll have my lawyer call the Local Small Claims Court in Patchogue, NY, for $41. You'll have to spend more than that calling the court to defend yourself. Let's play.

You're officially being sued now. I'll call IHost and see if they'd like to be a class action small claims suit.

only dumb losers do that..sue here and there...get ur lazzy a55 of the couch....

btw, who r u anyway, the feds?? Get a live somewhere else...u r not gonna succed by suing anyway...lots of people are using illegal iHost....

Are you a n00b??? You can get iHost anywhere for free....use ur br4ins for once...

ibnuasad said:
only dumb losers do that..sue here and there...get ur lazzy a55 of the couch....

btw, who r u anyway, the feds?? Get a live somewhere else...u r not gonna succed by suing anyway...lots of people are using illegal iHost....

Are you a n00b??? You can get iHost anywhere for free....use ur br4ins for once...

Funny, I'm actually a retired Treasury Agent for the US Government .. good call.

I would sue him for $41 to teach him a lesson. No other reason. Also teach his parents a lesson.

Is this really you:
Registrant ID: TUVVGUCOJZO9A94N
Registrant Organization: CyberKit
Registrant State/Province: Uk
Registrant Country: Great Britain (UK)
Registrant Country Code: GB

Your server is located in Texas, USA... this might be easier than originally thought.

Last edited:
i wont be dumb liek u and post my info here.

I will give u my info when i see a pic from ur paypal account with my email and info.

Then i will do anything, ur dumb and need to get a life u spend all ur life over the net get a life go to a park.

Hey, Mr.Heap...

Relax...he aint gonna touch you....y?..coz he is a 011001100111001001100101011000010110101101101001011011100110011100100000011011000110111101101111011100110110010101110010

EDIT:
hottweelz said:
retired Treasury Agent for the US Government
Ur not the feds...go to 010010000100010101001100010011000010000100100001

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back