• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scam Hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.Heap said:
First i am Sabeur i work at Mini-host!

.... before all this happened he was a member of the cyberkit forum. After i closed cyberkit i hosted him for free and i gave him one of my spare domains because he was a great member.

Thnks.

So you are the formerly named FWS Member, "CyberKit" who is now banned?

You owe me $41 by the way.

hottweelz said:
So you are the formerly named FWS Member, "CyberKit" who is now banned?

You owe me $41 by the way.

First i am not "Cyberkit" that was a guy i hired to post about ck.
What $41 he owes what did u give him that for.

Mr.Heap said:
First i am not "Cyberkit" that was a guy i hired to post about ck

• OK, he used your registered name, he represented you? I still feel like you owe me $41 then.
  • Hmm... so you "owned" cyberkit correct? I think I have a software company that wants to speak with you about some Intellectual Property Liabilities.

I am the owner of cyberkit, let them speak to me all the script we use for cyberkit and mini-host we paid for, VB, WHMAP all.

contact the companies and check, where does the $41 come?

Mr.Heap said:
I am the owner of cyberkit, let them speak to me all the script we use for cyberkit and mini-host we paid for, VB, WHMAP all.

contact the companies and check, where does the $41 come?

The $41 comes from some software I bought "From Cyberkit" that I never received, and turned out to be Nullified Software, and therefore glad I didn't receive it.

$41 is a good Tank of Premium Gas now a days.

Hello,

i would like to know why you allow a person representing your company to illegally sell our software right on these forums and be confronted about it who has taken money from more then one person here and not delivered the product due to they don't have the rights to.

Weather this person was allowed to by you or not they were representing your company here on these forums making you and your company liable for his actions.

Thanks,
Ryan

ihostdev said:
i would like to know why you allow a person representing your company to illegally sell our software right on these forums
That person was hired to do something else on these forums, and I believe he is currently not hired by us.

and be confronted about it who has taken money from more then one person here and not delivered the product due to they don't have the rights to.
We (Sabeur and I) do not now, never will, condone or promote illegal activities. That person was NOT hired to sell illegal material. That person did it without our consent. That person is currently not hired by us and is banned from the forums.

Weather this person was allowed to by you or not they were representing your company here on these forums making you and your company liable for his actions.
They WERE representing Cyberkit but he does not anymore. This was out of our hands.

Mini

Why is mini-host.com's forum down? If you "purchased" a VB license to use then y isn't it up? And if it is just down for maintance or something then why is your forum at http://www.abacionline.com/forum/ not VB but a free forum system (SMF)? The only place left with a VB license is http://www.cyberkit.biz/forum/ which says "Mini Host" as its title.

If you have nothing to hide then why are you changing your forum systems now? (You said before that they all linked to the same forum which now is obviously not true).

hottweelz said:
In fact it looks like your boy "Mini" didn't even care about the "Legal Action Against You...." Idea... he just said "We are not a scam"
I am not a boy and I do not wish to be called one.

But, I am just the host. I did not sell you this script. All of the scripts I use for sites (vB, WHM AP, ClientExec, ETC), I buy. I do not like software piracy and I do not promote it.

Now, the $41 that you lost; That was not in my decision to make you lose $41. Best wishes on getting your $41 back.

Mini

Well weather he was or not hired for that purpose he while representing YOUR company was engaging in theft by trying to sell copy's of our software. Which he only took the money and ran

Now i have not pressed the issue from our stand point as no actual copy's were delivered, but if you were a up standing company you would work something out with these people and there claims as this only looks bad for your company. It is the right think to do and then go after this past employee of your's for reimburment

Depending on how your company is structured these users can hold you and your company liable for the amount as this was an employee of YOUR company paid to post here on these forums.

Last edited:
Mini said:
I am not a boy and I do not wish to be called one.
It's a term, I'm from NY... you're not apparently.
Mini said:
Now, the $41 that you lost; That was not in my decision to make you lose $41. Best wishes on getting your $41 back.

Mini
I'm using the $41 to emphasize what could possibly have happened on a larger grander scale. If it happened 100 times, you bought yourself a nice used car.

I've lost $41 lots of times, per day, in the stock market. But maybe I'm the only one speaking out about this situation. How do we REALLY know, that you're not CyberKit?

computerhelpworld said:
Why is mini-host.com's forum down? If you "purchased" a VB license to use then y isn't it up? And if it is just down for maintance or something then why is your forum at http://www.abacionline.com/forum/ not VB but a free forum system (SMF)? The only place left with a VB license is http://www.cyberkit.biz/forum/ which says "Mini Host" as its title.

If you have nothing to hide then why are you changing your forum systems now? (You said before that they all linked to the same forum which now is obviously not true).
Yes, I bought a vB license for CyberKit.

It will be changed to the mini-host.com domain soon.

Our billing system is still linked with abacionline.com's WHM AP.

If anyone asks us if we're AbaciOnline. We will say that we are.

Mini

ihostdev said:
Depending on how your company is structured these users can hold you and your company liable for the amount as this was an employee of YOUR company paid to post here on these forums.
If you are directing this to me, then you are incorrect. This person was hired by CyberKit.biz and had nothing to do with AbaciOnline/Mini-Host.

Mini

hottweelz said:
It's a term, I'm from NY... you're not apparently.
How do we REALLY know, that you're not CyberKit?
Im assuming that you're directing this to me.

If any mod/admin sees. The IPs between me and the user "Cyberkit" are different.

If you'd like more proof then ask in this thread.

Mini

Mini said:
If you are directing this to me, then you are incorrect. This person was hired by CyberKit.biz and had nothing to do with AbaciOnline/Mini-Host.

Mini

Ok well then i am miss understanding this from your previous post thats quoted below

Mini said:
That person was hired to do something else on these forums, and I believe he is currently not hired by us.

We (Sabeur and I) do not now, never will, condone or promote illegal activities. That person was NOT hired to sell illegal material. That person did it without our consent. That person is currently not hired by us and is banned from the forums.

They WERE representing Cyberkit but he does not anymore. This was out of our hands.

Mini

If they are only a customer of your then why would you say you believe he is not currently hired by you?

I just seem to be getting confused as it seems one place you did hire this user then you are saying you didn't if you could clarify this please.

ihostdev said:
If they are only a customer of your then why would you say you believe he is not currently hired by you?

I just seem to be getting confused as it seems one place you did hire this user then you are saying you didn't if you could clarify this please.

Ok,

The user "Cyberkit" was only hired for CyberKit.biz; not AbaciOnline/Mini-Host.

I gave CyberKit.biz a discounted resellers account on the condition that they'd mention that AbaciOnline was their "provider". And then CyberKit.biz closed and Sabeur (The owned or CyberKit.biz) decided to work for me as a Support Staff.

Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back