• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scam Hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably run by same people, two of them have the exact tamplate, and the other one is mini-host's forums

Although some people may have had bad experiences with these hosts, it may be the client's fault. I have had contact with cyberkit, I was actually in their administration for a time. I found nothing fraudulant or scamful during my time there.

Tree said:
Although some people may have had bad experiences with these hosts, it may be the client's fault. I have had contact with cyberkit, I was actually in their administration for a time. I found nothing fraudulant or scamful during my time there.
Cyberkit was a free hosting. Now they are no more free hosts seeing. Although i dont what they did with you, but why you removed you from the team??? Although as JLHost said, I bought a hosting using their client manager. And after i paid the money with paypal, they mail me how to login on the cpanel. I m surprised on the next day i saw my account suspended. And it is now terminated. I contact with them, and they told me they are scam. :( i m surprised with this issue.

Moreover i also heard that they make scam on the name of free hosting. They started their business as free hosts, and then they stopped service. A few days ago they came as "WarZone" (One of the hosted guy, my friend) told me. and Went within one month. They also told to the users that they are offering free resellers and gave nothing. After they stopped cyberkit free hosting, they renamed to Abacionline as their paid service. I got my hosting from abacionline. Now Abacionline is no more available they are telling. They told they renamed it to mini-host.com :( What that mean???

i m surprised to see some australian guys did that kind of silly job.

Hi

There are also posts regarding one of these host using nulled scripts, not sure if there is any truth in this but there you go.

Thanks

why would a webhost tell u that they scammed you ...wtf is that supposed to be about...

I think you might've broke the rules or did something....

I've been behind Cyberkit's Adminstration before and I know what you're saying is not true....

ps.. Tree ..u still remember eh?

t3chb0y said:
why would a webhost tell u that they scammed you ...wtf is that supposed to be about...

I've been behind Cyberkit's Adminstration before and I know what you're saying is not true....

CYberkit tried selling me a stolen IHost 2.01 script? Explain that?!
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=583756#post583756

Last edited:
t3chb0y said:

Hey alex!

Long time - no see!

Mini

last time when Cyberkit.biz first started, it has big community.. everything was fine.. this is when they give the free hosting.. and for the free reseller, its not them who gave it, its another hosting company, which is affiliates with them if im not wrong... I left CK, before they closed down for dunno wat reason.. Then they are back few weeks ago but closed down, and they says they cant afford it and run a paid hosting only on abacionline.com

I dunno if they are fraud or watever.. since im only with CK when it first started

Thats the problem when you dont check a host and grab whatever cheap plans they gave you. Many hosts are overselling and possibly FBN.

Its always good practise for anyone (including us) to check a host out and use some common sense before ordering any packages.

If I offered you us$0.10 for 10gig of bandwdith, would you host your site with us?

Having said that, I do hope things work out for you.

But seriously..

This "coolsaint" guy is an alias or an affilate of shawon.

I mean look at the relations between this "coolsaint" and shawon. It's pretty obvious that this guy is shawon.

I mean, this is just childish.. If it helps I can get some of my clients who have been with me for a while and prove this kid wrong.

Coolsaint, if you REALLY think that we're scams then give me the website "hosted for a day", the plan you selected AND PM me your paypal address so I can check in the paypal transcations.

Mini

Last edited:
First i am Sabeur i work at Mini-host!

shawon is a guy who had "big plans", he wanted a free reseller for his projects. We told him we don't do free hosting anymore, before all this happened he was a member of the cyberkit forum. After i closed cyberkit i hosted him for free and i gave him one of my spare domains because he was a great member. After a while he want to work for us ( Me and MINI) on abacionline. We gave him the job to post about on forum in which he is active in ( not sure if he done so!!) Anyway he wanted to be part of the sales staff he said he gave us tips on how to protect our servers and we said we can't give " U " access to our servers. He demanded a reseller for what he has done, we didn't accept this and we told to wait till we get more clients.

He was getting rude so i suspended the free account i gave him and he is doing this as away of getting back at us. By the way we didn't have any clients on Abacionline. As many webhosting companies here know people just try to make stuff so we don't get clients.

I think admins of the great community should act faster and ask for proof for what has happened i.e. paypal images of the billing will do fine we don't host this guy. I want proof at Mini-host, abacionline or even cyberkit scammed him.

Originally Posted by Tree
"
Although some people may have had bad experiences with these hosts, it may be the client's fault. I have had contact with cyberkit, I was actually in their administration for a time. I found nothing fraudulant or scamful during my time there. "

Thnx for that, Warzone was a mod on the forum we never gave him webhosting after we closed but i found him on a Warez forum posting about cyberkit for freehosting, http://@projectw.org @ is because its a warez site.

Thnks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back