• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my Free samples site

Then it's not a website. Your bounce traffic would be around 99.9%, how is that sucessful?

I can run successful websites without needing content so there.
People do it all the time.

Mate, if you don't like what people are saying about your "Designs" then why post asking for opinions and reviews?

It is a website because people signup and I get to count the members.
The website provides a service, not content.
I can then email all the members about other music sites I'll create when I get 100,000 members.
My admin panel tells me
  • How many downloads there have been
  • How many downloads are in the database
  • How many users are registered
  • The percentage of users registered who have points (haven't just joined and left)
  • How many users have used the tell a friend feature
  • How many users have x points
  • And more

I can then email all the members about other music sites I'll create when I get 100,000 members.
My admin panel tells me
  • The percentage of users registered who have points (haven't just joined and left)
  • And more

Good for you.:wave:

My admin panel tells me
  • And more
where do they sign up? and why would they??

dont want to sound like im having a go, im genuinly curious how and why people sign up to somewhere that (at least in a clear manner) appears to offer nothing.

The site doesn't even load for me, and LOL at the above comments, so true yet somewhat harsh :lol:

this is... a NoSite, not a WebSite. I suggest having some content. Maybe a hyperlink or two, going to your favorite websites, or some news feed, maybe some uh... sections.

Where do people sign up and what are they signing up for?

If they are signing up for newsletters, then that's fine (though I wouldn't see why they would sign up).

If they are not, then sending them email ads is pretty much spamming them.

Back