• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent Threads

Then I would suggest you stop bringing issues up that you know you will end up not wanting to "talk about any more".

See? Very simple. Just stop, and your problem is over.

Geesh guys get a grip.

This thread had 2 responses over an hour ago. does it work u need real help you avoid the thread you can slate someone all pile in and make yourself look stupid?

I was going to type a long personal attack against Giancarlo, with the words '-------' 'chode' and probably 'dickhead' but I decided not to.

Instead here is a link to www.yahoo.com

Originally posted by Technics
Geesh guys get a grip.

This thread had 2 responses over an hour ago. does it work u need real help you avoid the thread you can slate someone all pile in and make yourself look stupid?

Funny, I think you just posted on the same thread. ;)

In case it was hard to figure, I was the one who got a ban. Todd is nice guy though and let me back. I was not making a comment twoards the female reproductive system, altavista is just dumb. German is my language and I thought it sounded nicer in it. Sorry everyone if I offended you! I cause alot of trouble:eek:

It's ok man.. I forgive you.. I'm sure the rest will too..

Although I don't think I can forgive the altavista translator..

I had no idea what it said... German is all greek to me. I can read spanish and understand it, 2 years of spanish in high shool taught me that... but German? No no no.

Just to clarify myself, the offensive material was removed for a reason. Now if that attachment had been sent through a private message on the forum or in an actual message thread then we would have dealt with it. However, seeing as though it was sent via email we have no authority over it.

My solution to if you are receiving offensive email is to either ban their address, close the account and open a new one, or to simply ignore it. If it's illegal then go about it through the proper channels but don't take it all up on a public forum. There are to many liability issues involved for FreeWebspace if that was done.

If you want to debate go about it without the personal attacks. If you have a problem that needs to be addressed contact one of the moderators and they'll be happy to help.

As a general message, don't push your luck by posting something that you know violates the rules.

Are you talking about the attachment I posted?

Did that violate the rules?

And to clarify... if is was... the threatening letter I got from him was through this message board.

Back