• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent Threads

That's not quite correct, meow... the more fitting word should be "regurgitate", not "puke". :p

Well Giancarlo... I have not been banned, and I still have the threatening email you sent me, and the 3 letters you sent to me saying that you did not send it, and then the last one that you sent me apologizing, and saying that you did infact send the first letter. If anybody else in interested in seeing them... let me know and I will forward them to you, or post them here.

I never sent any threatening emails to him or WorldWarGeneral, period, maybe I sent emails with mockery about three weeks ago to Bigperm, but that I even forget.

Bigperm, if I did send you these letters and an apology, why did you post them? I apologized, and was honest about it.

Last edited:
Enough of these letters I sent, I just want to ask: What happened and why did you people get out of hand? Why are you being like this?

Alright... those questions were strictly relating to yourself, not to the thread itself.

I think it is time that I see this thread, is it completely gone or is it still stored?

I didn't make that rude comment, and I assure you of that.

Here is a text file of ALL the emails I got from him... If anybody wants me to forward them... I need an actual email address to forward them too.

Anybody who wants to check the headers... these are 100% real.

Giancarlo,

not being funny or anything but have you seen a psychatrist recently? you seem to be unaware of most of your actions.

either that or get a better password because someone else keeps posting stuff in your name

Now Bigperm post the stuff you sent me...
How long ago was that... three weeks ago? And Bigperm, I apologized. What else do you want? Money? A kick in the head? What? I suggest you remove that text file as soon as possible, or one of the moderators here. I am an asking that Todd delete it ASAP, because it will restart this, and I want Bigperm banned.

First off... the reason it is posted is that you denied again that you sent it. So I posted it. You said that I am making it up completely... again.

Also, all of the mail I sent you is included in the repeated text of your replies... which is good because I don't save sent mail that old.

Ban me? For what?

You are directly responsible for starting this entire thing. That is my testimony in this ongoing trial. I want this ended, and if you get banned that will solve the problem at its entireity.

I have to power to forget about things I don't want to remember.

You can't forget about the consequenses of your actions, whether you want to or not. Plus, if you forget things you don't want to remember... then you are not only living a lie, but also living in your own sort of dream world.

There are several experience with people that I don't want to remember, like several fights I have had. I have much better control over my temper, but this is not the case if the person is disrespectful.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
There are several experience with people that I don't want to remember
I can imagine remembering them would cramp your style and lower your self esteem even more.

I just forget about people that I disrespect me and hate me.
This is enough, I don't want to talk any more about this ongoing issue.

Back