• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent Threads

Todd

NLC
NLC
There have been a few recent threads lately that have gotten completely off topic and they resulted in personal attacks. So far only one member has been banned but it won't be a permanent thing.

If there are personal attacks going on in this forum we'll either remove the attack or simply dump the thread if it's gotten out of hand. I think most of the members know which threads I'm referring to so I won't back track that far.

Take a few deep breaths, calm down and then read the rules.

If you feel someone else needs to be dealt with please email myself or one of the other moderators. A private message will also suffice but please go through a moderator rather then taking them on directly, if it involves this forum.

Despite threads being off-topic, I was not instigating in any name calling nor was I attacking anyone personally, I asked if Yupapa would not write about me. And talked about it a bit more in a civilized manner. Sorry, if that was too much off-topic, however I thought it related to the topic.

I have sent messages to the parties who I felt instigated the attacks. I don't mind threads being slightly off topic but when there are more pages off topic then on topic then there is an issue.

The thread wasn't just slightly off topic either, it was completely filled with personal attacks and it was getting worse post after post.

The one person who had their access removed will be getting it back soon; we just need to resolve the issue. Life moves on, just handle such issues via email and not on the forum.

I must ask does this have anything to do with the thread that has been deleted that read "Yupapa's Diary"? When I was online I saw only civilized debate. If you still have it let me see as I didn't see what happened until last night when I was going to watch a movie.

I was speaking without any anger or anything else in that manner. I spoke in a civilized manner and I said that even in the thread. It is when I had to watch a movie and leave the forums that it went over.

Yupapa, I am not the one who was banned as I didn't do any posting... how could I? If I was gone.

That thread was just getting good... An now Giancarlo hasn't seen the poll on whether or not to ban him? Come on...

Giancarlo.. I must point out that you are the most self-excusing, defensive, holier-than-thou son of a bitch I have ever seen.

You'll make a damn good lawyer if you keep at it.

Originally posted by NC_TOM
Giancarlo.. I must point out that you are the most self-excusing, defensive, holier-than-thou son of a bitch I have ever seen.

You'll make a damn good lawyer if you keep at it.

Is this considered a personal attack?

Anyways, that thread got pretty heated when bigperm and worldwargeneral posted some threats that Giancarlo sent to them... I'm not sure if they are the ones that got banned..

who were that ones that spoke in german or something??

there were some vulgar words that were in there.. and some references to the female reproductive system...

nothing..

I just don't know what they said because I don't know what the english translation was... so it must have been something vulgar towards that..

Yes, that was who was banned and please do not go back in to that. Luckily it was in German so very few people caught it but never the less it didn't excuse it.

As far as NC_TOM's comment goes I think that was a compliment in his own way. I don't know how else you would describe a lawyer. :)

If Giancarlo took offense so it he is free to contact NC_TOM or myself about it and we'll remove it in that case. I think he meant it as a humorous way if anything but I'll let Giancarlo and NC_TOM be the judges.

I am half-hearted, so that would make me a good prosecuter. So I actually don't take NC_Toms quote in offense, it actually describes somewhat of who I am, a blood-sucking lawyer or politican. I must imply that I was trying to have a productive argument when I was amongst the people here, and when I left, it must of fallen apart. That is why I didn't respond people, I never saw the thread and since that is the case, I am recommending to the moderators not to ban anyone because I forgive them for these offenses.

But people, I am being honest, I never, ever saw how this thread came out to be.. I never seen this poll, and I would rather not.

Do you thing we all have Alzheimer's, Giancarlo? Can you please shut up before I puke?
If "puke" is deemed offensive language, please feel free to ban me. :)

No I didn't mean to offend you. I am just pointing out, I don't know what happen. But for whoever was banned I forgive them.

If you read closely at what stu and Todd were saying, then you should know... remember, the guy who said the offensive thing must hate you if he said what he said, so it doesn't matter if you forgive him or not, he most likely still hates you.

Who was it? It doesn't matter who it is, it could be Bigperm, I forgive them anyways... I just don't want this issue between Yupapa and me going past a specific point, and last night when I was gone it went past that point. And it would get offensive, but I am glad I did not see what happened.

I also deny sending Bigperm or WorldWarGeneral any threats, only the Big Politican Talk which is "I don't take advice from so and so". I didn't say I was going to send in assassins or something. There were no threats involved.

So I am starting to come to the conclusion who was banned, and it was WorldWarGeneral.

Back