• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

QuackHost - Get your account today!

Spanish aswell. I belive we can accepte Thai right now too. We have lots of mods from other languages and we encourage you to ask about specific ones. We are just trying to keep a somewhat diverese community.

When you say "as much bandwidth as you need" does that mean that there's no limit? on your site it says
your site said:
Basic Account

-50mb space

-750mb ban

-Unlimited FTP

-Unlimited SQL

-Unlimited E-mails

-No ads

So which one is correct? Because I want to run a message board and 750 isn't quite enough for me. :)

Last edited:
It means that it possible to get as much as you need. If you want more you can display ads, post on ourr forums, write an aww inspiring description of your site on the sign up form, or even provide us with services.

See look above mods. This is insane. Why does it keep doing this?

Edit: I don't think this is an imposter..lol. My network is screwing everything up. How can I fix it?

Last edited:
can i use a simple machines forum with the quackhost servers?

according to the guide i have, the smf (www.simplemachines.org) server minimum requirements are:
- Any webserver that supports PHP properly, such as Apache or Internet
Information Services (IIS)

- PHP 4.1.0 or higher
- MySQL 3.23.4 or higher

but the server recommendations are:
- Linux or another Unix based operating system, as well as the GNU Aspell and
its dictionaries, is required by PHP for spell checking functionality

- Apache with AcceptPathInfo set to On (Apache 2 and later only.) for queryless URLs
- PHP 4.3.0 or higher
- MySQL 4.0.15 or higher
- GD 2.0 or higher

frankly i don't really know what all these are...LoL...but just wanna make sure. so do the quackhost servers qualify for the specifications? cuz i'm looking for a free host for my small forum...
:)

Back