• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

QuackHost - Get your account today!

hmm this is odd i cant get on your .info i cant get on tjwebhost.info but i can get on blootix.info when i click both your and tjwebhost i get

Cannot Find Server
This Page Cannot Be Displayed blah blah something about check your browser settings... how do i do that to see if thats the problem

Sign ups are temporarily closed because we are devising a new system so we can actully keep the accounts we host. In other words, if we go hog wild, we'll end up like netrulon.com. Who go out of business every couple days or so...

canardpress said:
If you already have a site that is up, and you pm me, I may host it.

i had one 'till yesterday when my host apparently stop existing, thats y i'm looking for a new host

I was wondering about the Quackhost Stamp. It's quite big to fit on my index page. So I was wondering if i can either make it smaller to fit OR I can make a custom one to link it back to Quackhost.info?

so if you say you are "as much as you need host" then is it possible if I were to sign up and get an account and needed more monthly b/w i could get it?

Ya, so long as you have a way to pay us for it. Go to the website and click on feature request. Those are the ways you can pay us for it. We are a lot better then post to host, although you can do that if you like...lol.

Usally something small, like a banner that advertises us or one of our sponsors. We only have small ads though, and they are all related to free hosting.

We are sorry to annouce that the chinesemod promotion has finished. We need to accept more sites from other cultures so that our community can be multi-cultural.

Back