• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

QuackHost - Get your account today!

canardpress

Canard Press is no offering their own version of free webhosting to the internet. Go to http://quackhost.net/ and apply for your free "as much as you need" everything account.

-As much space as you need
-As much bandwidth as you need

-Cpanel

-Fantastico

-Unlimited FTP

-Unlimited SQL

-Unlimited E-mails

And as if tha tisn't good enough, you can reqeust more of anything at any time. Spaces are limited to apply today. Suppor is availble on the Canard Press forums, canardpress.info and click on forums.

Last edited:
Hi, your hosting looks great, I signed up, but afterwards I realized that there was no place in the signup form to input an email address! Can I PM you my e-mail address or is there another way I should do this? Let me know, thanks!

You bet! I let someone else make the signup form, bad bad bad idea..LOL The problem has been fixed, but all of those who signed up prior please pm or e-mail me now with their usernames?

canardpress said:
You bet! I let someone else make the signup form, bad bad bad idea..LOL The problem has been fixed, but all of those who signed up prior please pm or e-mail me now with their usernames?
application filled. will wait for reply. ;)

Yes, but anyone who would like to help check sites in other languages will get specail features on their hosting account. We want to be more usable for all.

canardpress said:
Yes, but anyone who would like to help check sites in other languages will get specail features on their hosting account. We want to be more usable for all.
let me know if youre looking for a co-admin anytime soon, i got experience with WHM/Cpanel. ;) , will do everything to help, btw,you guys have a great response time to emails ;) .

You can have a Chinese site if you are willing to check a list of like 10 sites for content each month. If you are willing, go to the signup and in the the specail requests right chinesemod.

Back