• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pretty lame I must say

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only one reason why fws is going down the drain as the op said " Its cause mods dont care to listen to user opinions here and like to bend users to their will instead of democracy its monopoly here" . One example : http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2171785

End result : " Some mod comes in and make a joke of the thread by stupid comments" . <<< Thats all the mods do here i suppose. Other than Bruce,Peo and Decker i dont think anyone else should be entrusted with powers.

Oh and Utcrazy where is your comment @ Jan for this post
You mean we're not? :whatthe: After all these years the rule breakers have called us that, I was begiining to believe we were :p

^^ note the spelling ??? Too chicken to bitch @ mod but u got guts to bitch at me and other folks for spellings and grammer?

Such users who try to be smart and try to insult others for spelling and grammers need to grow some brains and think for a second that FWS is not for people from USA or Canada or for people who speak fluent english ONLY if it is why not just post a big banner on the top saying "Registeration Accpeted only From those speaking fluent english,for registeration you need to pass an exam offered by fws to check your english,Thanks", and those making jokes and fun of people who make mistakes while typing for reasons unknown are nothing more than "RACISTs" and need to be hanged or atleast banned if hanging is not allowed on FWS for their "RACISTS ACTS"

So in the end " Mods you need to start earning your respect back first , than only will FWS be able to flourish once again, and "RACISTS" you guys need to grow some brains before making fun/joke out of someones post"

Thats the only solution i see, ooh wait but mods see another solution " Lets just ban this ----ing A1owner" right ????? Just like you banned Hotweelz and Netcafe (was it him or some other guys that got banned along with him)

Last edited:
Why do you care so much? Be glad you are one of the members here and just get on with your life? Your sarcastic comments probably won't go down well with many members..

I actually don't see what the actual fuss is about.

I can only one reason why fws is going down the drain as the op said " Its cause mods dont care to listen to user opinions here and like to bend users to their will instead of democracy its monopoly here" . One example : http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2171785

End result : " Some mod comes in and make a joke of the thread by stupid comments" . <<< Thats all the mods do here i suppose. Other than Bruce,Peo and Decker i dont think anyone else should be entrusted with powers.

Oh and Utcrazy where is your comment @ Jan for this post

^^ note the spelling ??? Too chicken to bitch @ mod but u got guts to bitch at me and other folks for spellings and grammer?

Such users who try to be smart and try to insult others for spelling and grammers need to grow some brains and think for a second that FWS is not for people from USA or Canada or for people who speak fluent english ONLY if it is why not just post a big banner on the top saying "Registeration Accpeted only From those speaking fluent english,for registeration you need to pass an exam offered by fws to check your english,Thanks", and those making jokes and fun of people who make mistakes while typing for reasons unknown are nothing more than "RACISTs" and need to be hanged or atleast banned if hanging is not allowed on FWS for their "RACISTS ACTS"

So in the end " Mods you need to start earning your respect back first , than only will FWS be able to flourish once again, and "RACISTS" you guys need to grow some brains before making fun/joke out of someones post"

Thats the only solution i see, ooh wait but mods see another solution " Lets just ban this ----ing A1owner" right ????? Just like you banned Hotweelz and Netcafe (was it him or some other guys that got banned along with him)
hmmm, even a little to negative for me, but hey, to each their own, adn that is why I started this thread.
Why do you care so much? Be glad you are one of the members here and just get on with your life? Your sarcastic comments probably won't go down well with many members..

I actually don't see what the actual fuss is about.

Be glad you are one of the members here and just get on with your life?
why did you add a question mark? was it by accident, or just typed it wronge, and meant it to be a question? :S it is was by accident and you meant to put a period, it would make more sense, so, i am going to assume that is what you meant to do unless you say otherwise.

Be glad you are one of the members here and just get on with your life? why did you add a question mark? was it by accident, or just typed it wronge, and meant it to be a question? :S it is was by accident and you meant to put a period, it would make more sense, so, i am going to assume that is what you meant to do unless you say otherwise.

The question mark makes it more of a suggestion, rather than a demand :lol:

What I am seeing here for the complainers, is they they feel they have special rights because they are a member. But we can't give you special rights. You get rewards as your post count and longevity increases, but we will not bend the rules for anyone.

The *almighty* Blank Verse will get the same warning as a new member, if he posts an affiliate link for example. Consistency has kept the forum successful for many years and will for many more years. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back