• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your desktop

Jimmie, that confused me, I actually thought it was Mac OS X, until I saw the footprint inplace of the Apple! Anyway...

Untitled-1.jpg

you can also tell he is not on a mac cause there is no searcha dn a few other minor things. ;)

here is mine. i got the macbook pro hooked up to a 24" monitor at work to have a dual screen. so, it is nice. need to get one for home too so that when i take my laptop home, i have the same sort of setup. im loving my new laptop though.

on a funny note, my stepdad was saying how he will never go to mac, adn i was all telling him about pc sucking, especially cause of viruses, and he was saying how he doesnt get any. no more than one week later he got a massive virus that took out the hard disk, couldnt even do a restore, had to format and start fresh completely. i told him again to go to mac, still refuses. lol

my real dad wants to go to mac now though.

work-comp-ss-feb2.png

Last edited:
@.Adam
There were points that revealed that it wasn't OSX. Dock. OSX's real dock has launchers, mine doesn't have any. Umm, top bar. Doesn't look like Mac. That's GNOME Panel :p

PC = Personal Computer. Not Windows based computer.

pc, yeah, means personal computer, BUT, when people that are talking about computers say PC, they are talking about intel based windows machine, not a mac. (the average joe that is)

@adam, thanks man.

Here is mine nice and tidy, unlike my desk. :lol:

Upgrading soon to the latest build of windows 7 :)

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 8
  • desktop2.jpg
    desktop2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 8
  • desktop3.jpg
    desktop3.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
As always I gotta keep it simple...

...and dark...simple and dark :ninja::ninja:

Care to share those server IPs? ^^ CSS? I can't find any decent WCS or RPG servers anyore.

Care to share those server IPs? ^^ CSS? I can't find any decent WCS or RPG servers anyore.

lol I host most of those servers through my site ;)

Add me to msn or steam [Tracker1224] and I will give you some decent servers to play on :)

lol I host most of those servers through my site ;)

Add me to msn or steam [Tracker1224] and I will give you some decent servers to play on :)

hustle dat ----, dog! be like yo, i gots deez game server IPs on the low-low dog. 2 fo 5, 2 fo 5!

Back