• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your desktop

Lmao Stephen, that's on my desktop, did make me feel sick at first, its like confusing on the orientation.

I don't really care for the GUI, just as long as it's easy to work with, but that is one ugly taskbar.

---- thats one ---- looking taskbar! I mean, its ugly!

And the sidebar, even worse! ---- windows 7, I'll stick with Vista, ---- hot better!

Edit: Lmao, I ain't drunk, swear!

Last edited:
Seriously, what were they thinking when they designed that toolar? The worst thing about it is the width that the tasks are from each other.

I know, I could of done better, but hey hope it has Windows Aero, even though I won't ever bother with it, prefer Vista over anything (and I'm an avid Mac lover)

I know, I could of done better, but hey hope it has Windows Aero, even though I won't ever bother with it, prefer Vista over anything (and I'm an avid Mac lover)
Windows XP is better... Its not hard to theme it and idk of many features that vista has that XP dont.

---- thats one ---- looking taskbar! I mean, its ugly!

And the sidebar, even worse! ---- windows 7, I'll stick with Vista, ---- hot better!

Edit: Lmao, I ain't drunk, swear!

Below is a picture of when the big icons and grouping functions are disabled:

desktop132.png

I left a little THT preview in there, if anyone in this thread cares :p

Last edited:
Back