• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your desktop

NO! I am boycotting this. oneoneoneonoenone

It's too over done. Once I have a post your desktop thread... you can't do it after that. :)

Srsly though, bring back old threads of these if you're going to do more lol.

If you didn't say it had "questionable stuff" inside of it, who are we to say otherwise? :p

My desktop was full of mods for WoltLab like yesterday. but I already installed them, so hence the empty non fun desktop. I just read that other forum, xD

My desktop and laptop are both ubuntu default with the compiz cube. However my server sitting next to my dekstop has a modified Windows Server 2003 theme. I'll upload a screen capture when I get home from work (in 8 hours -ish)

I like my desktop clean..that's why only those icons are on it. I also don't keep folders on my desktop..that's what "Documents" are for.

And the other folders are in C:\work\important work files\clients\important faxes\urgent\

I like my desktop clean..that's why only those icons are on it. I also don't keep folders on my desktop..that's what "Documents" are for.

And the other folders are in C:\work\important work files\clients\important faxes\urgent\

Nice, i did have like 5 Fedora DVD's on my desktop but I moved them.

Dual...total of 8 cores each

I have tried to put a load on that server. Counter Strike Source server with 50 bots...cpu went from 0% to 3%

Back