• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post Your Desktop :p

hottweelz said:
I only know Fort Kent, Eagle Lake and Kennebunkport, cuz of Bush.
Yeah. I remember a few years ago when Bush was at his father's home up here and fell off a segway. That made the front page of the newspaper. :p

Tree said:
Driving around at night in Atlanta isn't exactly what you would call safe. :nervous:
Well it depends on where you go, lol.

Buckhead, Brookhaven, Dunwoody / Chamblee / Doraville, Midtown != Bankhead, Lynnwood, Wesley Chapel / Rainbow Road, Little 5

desk = tsukue (漢字:机, かな:つくえ)

There's your Japanese lesson for the day. Now back to learning about semiconductors. And tandoc, that was a gag (I hope you don't think I'm into that :nervous:). Glad you caught it, cause no one (students) at my college can read kanji or kana for that matter.

You should really just post a link to the image instead of showing it on here, some people dont like it.

Anyway, where are all your desktop shortcuts?

Yellowmc said:
You should really just post a link to the image instead of showing it on here, some people dont like it.

Anyway, where are all your desktop shortcuts?
There were too many so I only left the ones I actually used more than 3 times.

If your image is larger than 400 pixels width, please link to it instead of including it.

Back