• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post Your Desktop :p

craig said:
I would show mine but you would all laugh at me :cry2:, its like from the 80's :p

I saw your desktop.
vic20screen.gif

wow, hottweelz, that is one very impressive desktop!
craig: whats wrong with the 80's?
by pirated: you obviously havn't seen the pirtated boot screen, funny thing you can download for xp, that replaces your standard bootscreen with a skull and crossbowns, and *microsoft windows, pirated edition*
my copy of windows is legit.

needlehost said:
wow, hottweelz, that is one very impressive desktop!
by pirated: you obviously havn't seen the pirtated boot screen, funny thing you can download for xp, that replaces your standard bootscreen with a skull and crossbowns, and *microsoft windows, pirated edition*
Thanks! &
Oh I had that on my Dell Inspiron 8200 for a long time, loved the Skull and Crossbones

There's nothing impressive about 4 15" monitors.

two 19/20" > four 15" any day of the week. :p

Tree said:
HW, that has got to be the most impressive desktop I've ever seen. I want that so badly.

:nervous: :nervous: Now that would scare me VERY MUCH :p, clean it up.

Bruce said:

i would have to agree there, but personal pref, or maybe 3 - 19 or 20"

Bruce said:

Nothing impressive? Do you know what a Matrox Millenium Quad AGP Card goes for? And those are 4 15" Flat panels.

They are better than the Dual 17s.

Back