• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post Your Desktop :p

Bruce said:
There's nothing impressive about 4 15" monitors.

two 19/20" > four 15" any day of the week. :p

Are you kidding? I would kill for that. Have email running on one monitor, server notification software on another, messenger on another, and everything else on the last one.

That'd be amazing.

Tree said:
Are you kidding? I would kill for that. Have email running on one monitor, server notification software on another, messenger on another, and everything else on the last one.

That'd be amazing.
Take a close look at my first monitor. :p

hottweelz said:
Do you know what a Matrox Millenium Quad AGP Card goes for?
Not off the top of my head, no. I assumed they were LCDs.

When using a dual monitor setup the bezels between the screens irritate me. Having twice as many bezels in the way would drive me insane.

I actually think a triple monitor setup would be best because you'd have one monitor directly in front of you instead of looking straight-on at a bezel.'

If it works for you that's all that matters though.

Bruce said:
Not off the top of my head, no. I assumed they were LCDs.

When using a dual monitor setup the bezels between the screens irritate me. Having twice as many bezels in the way would drive me insane.

I actually think a triple monitor setup would be best because you'd have one monitor directly in front of you instead of looking straight-on at a bezel.'

If it works for you that's all that matters though.
I wanted three 17's but can only buy the sets in pairs.

The bezels are flat on the wall so all four are tight against eachother. It's really decent.

3 17's would make my day.

**Edit, by bezels you meant the plastic in between the screen while I'm thinking the mounting.... yes you're right, but you get used to it.

I'd want them all set differently, in a semi-circle. Having them all together would confuse me. I think. Not sure since I don't have any.

Tree said:
I'd want them all set differently, in a semi-circle. Having them all together would confuse me. I think. Not sure since I don't have any.

I have a Matrox Quad Card I was going to put on Ebay, if I ever stayed up late enuff at night to actually put it on Ebay

what do you mean by that? (hottweelz late enough to put something on ebay)
Note: Anyone know if you can replace the graphics card in a fujitsu siemense amilo A laptop? Thanks.

needlehost said:
you guys are debating over 3-4 monitors, most debate over 1 or 1:)

Well, now that you mention it, I am debating over one monitor. :p

When Dell has their next big sale, I'm gonna pick up either a 2005FPW or a 2405FPW. As much as I'd love the 2405's 1920x1200 goodness, I don't think I can justify the cost. :(

Tree said:
If I had 4 screens, I would buy it from you.

I would think, driving around the streets of Atlanta at night, you could find four old style monitors in the garbage.

Just last week my friend pulled his new 2005 F350 Crew Cab to a screaching halt out here on Long Island and goes, "Do you see that!"

It was a P4 2.8 HP slim desktop, all it needed was a hard drive :p

needlehost said:
what do you mean by that? (hottweelz late enough to put something on ebay)
Note: Anyone know if you can replace the graphics card in a fujitsu siemense amilo A laptop? Thanks.

I meant, I fall asleep way too early now a days and don't have the motivation to post something on ebay to score a quick $25 ;)

Last edited:
hottweelz said:
I would think, driving around the streets of Atlanta at night, you could find four old style monitors in the garbage.

Just last week my friend pulled his new 2005 F350 Crew Cab to a screaching halt out here on Long Island and goes, "Do you see that!"

It was a P4 2.8 HP slim desktop, all it needed was a hard drive :p
What!? No way! *Looks through rubbish*

hottweelz said:

Driving around at night in Atlanta isn't exactly what you would call safe. :nervous:

Back