• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plesk Or DirectAdmin

Not anymore. It belongs in the Dedicated Server & Reseller section since you are inquiring about software for a dedicated server.

DirectAdmin is alot easier to use and personally i think it looks better, Plesk is a little bit tricky to get familiar with.

It just depends on your needs and what you want to use it for I think but I personally like direct admin. I wouldn't want to go back to cpanel if I can help it.

Regards,

I personally prefer and use cPanel, the only reason is that people in general prefer it. If there was more of a general need for DA, then I would use it in a second.

If you plan on selling hosting with the server, you will get more requests for cpanel web hosting accounts. I prefer DA, than Plesk and CP, and I always put my own sites on DA servers. DA servers run that bit more smoothly than cpanel servers also ii my opinion

Direct Admin is better than CPanel. Sooner or later most people will switch over entirely and if they want your package bad enough then they will regardless of the Control Panel.

Regards,

Back