• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paypal Or Alertpay

CS Squad

cs-squad.net
NLC
Just wanted to know, which one do you prefer to use for selling ur hosting/servers products?

And what is the reason you prefer your choice?

actually u do see a lot ppl also uses alertpay.

anyway, i wanted to know if there is anyone using alertpay and have problem with them or not.

Who uses alertpay? Majority of users in the world use Paypal. Its trusted, fast, secure, and offers many features other payment processors don't. You can even accept Credit Cards through Paypal. And they have the option to get a Debit Card or Credit Card through them. I currently have a debit card.

I highly recommend Paypal. Though, I do see some people that use Alertpay. Don't know if they offer stuff like disputes/chargebacks.

hmm, i am currently using paypal actually, just wondering should i add alertpay as 2nd option for my clients to make payment or not....

since no 1 like alertpay at all, so i guess i just stick to paypal only and not adding alertpay as 2nd option...

:)

You could still add AlertPay as an alternative payment option, but I highly recommend PayPal. For those that don't like PayPal (yes, there's a lot of people that don't like it) we've added Google Checkout and 2CheckOut.

may payment gateways out there, but paypal is in and popular. many could be better in transaction fee and processing but paypal is popular

myself also prefer to use paypal actually, but there is a lot of ppl who like to do charge back without reason and caused me wasting a lot of my time.

and i heard some ppl say alertpay dun have such problem as alertpay have less of these type of users.

thats y i consider alertpay.

so far i see, paypal's merchant protection or izzit called seller protection? it does not protect the seller at all...

Agree with you cs :)
They've got such facilities at pay pal that let you withdraw the payment made within 30 days .
So the seller can never be sure he's hot the payment .
Eg- a hostee paid you , then on 29th day , he withdraws that payment and just walks away .
What do you do ?

myself also prefer to use paypal actually, but there is a lot of ppl who like to do charge back without reason and caused me wasting a lot of my time.

and i heard some ppl say alertpay dun have such problem as alertpay have less of these type of users.

thats y i consider alertpay.

so far i see, paypal's merchant protection or izzit called seller protection? it does not protect the seller at all...

I'm protected. But, I'm thinking more-or-less because I'm a registered company with written policies. I haven't had any trouble winning disputes. :\

But, I haven't seen any problems with Alertpay either. If you could, try and use it for me, as I have not used it personally yet.

so far from wat i see, there is no such thing as filling a dispute in alertpay.
which i think should be good for hosters.

and yeah, luckily i am a legit registered company, or else, it will be causing me waste much more time.
anyway, i just hate when i need to reply in paypal resolution center, coz it is just wasting time, lol

I really dont like paypals charge back system and dispute system.
Virtual products are not meant to be covered anyway but somehow people seem to win.

I really dont like paypals charge back system and dispute system.
Virtual products are not meant to be covered anyway but somehow people seem to win.

i am totally agree with u.
a lot of buyer after they used the service for 1 month (and pay for 1 month), then they file a chargeback or dispute to get back their money and use the service for free.

i hate these ppl, wasting my time to write in the paypal resolution center.

Back