• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paypal Or Alertpay

i am totally agree with u.
a lot of buyer after they used the service for 1 month (and pay for 1 month), then they file a chargeback or dispute to get back their money and use the service for free.

i hate these ppl, wasting my time to write in the paypal resolution center.

Doesn't bother me, I've won all my chargebacks/disputes. People think they don't have to read my refund policy and try to get away with getting their money back. Doesn't work that way. ;)

If you want a few tips about winning disputes, here are two simple ones:
1. Register your business; Doesn't have to be fancy, a DBA will do. Those are really cheap and sometimes free. You don't even have to pay taxes.
2. Write up a refund policy or usage policy and enforce it with your customers/clients. If your registered, you have every right to do so.

See? Two simple ideas.

Doesn't bother me, I've won all my chargebacks/disputes. People think they don't have to read my refund policy and try to get away with getting their money back. Doesn't work that way. ;)

If you want a few tips about winning disputes, here are two simple ones:
1. Register your business; Doesn't have to be fancy, a DBA will do. Those are really cheap and sometimes free. You don't even have to pay taxes.
2. Write up a refund policy or usage policy and enforce it with your customers/clients. If your registered, you have every right to do so.

See? Two simple ideas.

1. for myself, my business is registered. and damn, i have to pay tax (forced to pay).... i hate my country's government....
2. i really hope these ppl do read before they tick the "Agree"...

actually it is not about winning the dispute, although i win all of the dispute.
just that the thing is, it is annoying when saw that yellow color thing when i login to paypal. lol
honestly, i am lazy to write anything in the paypal resolution center. i hate writting essay, hahahaha

1. for myself, my business is registered. and damn, i have to pay tax (forced to pay).... i hate my country's government....
2. i really hope these ppl do read before they tick the "Agree"...

actually it is not about winning the dispute, although i win all of the dispute.
just that the thing is, it is annoying when saw that yellow color thing when i login to paypal. lol
honestly, i am lazy to write anything in the paypal resolution center. i hate writting essay, hahahaha

You could just show paypal your legal agreement that your client has to abide by.

Paypal is horrible.

And do you have any reason or proof why? I have no problems with paypal. Neither does 90% of the world. I would like to know your reason for saying this.

Marvin , i'd like to make a query .
Does this proof of terms and refund policy disclosure to paypal help the cause of unregistered companies too ?

Marvin , i'd like to make a query .
Does this proof of terms and refund policy disclosure to paypal help the cause of unregistered companies too ?

Yes, it helps prove your side of the dispute. If you keep typing up something new each time, paypal is bound to think your making up stuff. If you stick to what you already have written, and keep posting the same thing, or posting quotes of the policy to which the customer(person who opened the dispute) did not comply with, you could win the case. Now, I'm not saying its 100% guaranteed, as they sometimes screw up, but its a good habit to practice. It also helps you memorize your policies.

Schmarvin,
so basically u just reply with the link of ur AUP/TOS and just like that without writing anything much?

Schmarvin,
so basically u just reply with the link of ur AUP/TOS and just like that without writing anything much?

That's what I do. I quote the part of it that they failed to comply with and give them the link to it. But, I've only had a handful of disputes. So this may not work for you or others.

hmm, this is wat i did usually, but of course, i did write something very long as well.
so it seems like i can save my time and just do like u to save my time
:)

I haven't had problems with alertpay, but paypal has froze my account a few times, got it back open though but lost a few hundred dollars. I'd say use google checkout instead.

Back