• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Obama wins

Let's save our graces until the end. I doubt he's all good, he'll mess something up. and everyone will loose trust in him.

_30596129.jpg

Last edited:
When does the CIA initiate their Assasination plan?
This is what I was talking about a few days ago to a group of friends. This is why I said no-one get their hopes up, even if he does plan on changing things, who says he will forfil them? It's happened many many times before.

@Ben, broken image.

LMAO, nice pic!

The CIA wouldnt DARE come after him!
If he can pull off an ollie that high, whilst weilding Numchucks, avioding Bruce Willis's explosion from stunt driving into a chopper all with Jaws is on his ---, dodging a magic bullet would be easy!

LMAO, nice pic!

The CIA wouldnt DARE come after him!
If he can pull off an ollie that high, whilst weilding Numchucks, avioding Bruce Willis's explosion from stunt driving into a chopper all with Jaws is on his ---, dodging a magic bullet would be easy!

We're gonna need Chuck Norris. Repeat, Norris. Over.

Looks like McCain is back to making microwave chips (will tick the brains of Brits). McCain never stood a chance to be honest. Only one person on here TRULY thought McCain would win, poor, poor, poor Justin :(

Back