• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Obama wins

i have no problem with a woman in office. if Palin is a good candidate, then she can go in for all i care, i just want someone that will run this country properly.

I feel like spamming this.

And this is an appropriate topic.

450px-Anarchist_flag.svg.png

Looks like McCain is back to making microwave chips (will tick the brains of Brits). McCain never stood a chance to be honest. Only one person on here TRULY thought McCain would win, poor, poor, poor Justin :(

I think Justin is McCain in hiding truley.

And of course with those ties to terrorist organizations I've been hearing about we ort to call him Obama Bin Laden. Maybe Chuck Norris can go look for his weapons of mass destruction? Which we know he has (or will have as the American president).

I agree and dissagree with both Obama and McCain, in a way glad that McCain didn't win and yet in anouther way I'm a bit ticked that he didn't. If McCain would of won then we would basically either stay the same as now or just keep getting worse. As far as Obama, I'll give him a month in office before someone tries to take him out again. -Shrugs- That's just my thinking though.

And of course with those ties to terrorist organizations I've been hearing about we ort to call him Obama Bin Laden. Maybe Chuck Norris can go look for his weapons of mass destruction? Which we know he has (or will have as the American president).

I don't quite know why you quoted me or what post you were quoting, but I feel like throwing gas on the fire, so I'll go ahead and say the Weather Underground was a great idea.

ohai fbi

Back