• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Nintendo 64

Uh....

+ Metal Gear Solid

(Really, I shouldn't even have to continue this list at this point but I will humor you with a few more examples)

+ Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
+ Gran Turismo
+ Resident Evil
+ Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
+ Syphon Filter
+ Driver
+ Crash Bandicoot
+ Silent Hill
+ Tekken
+ Final Fantasy

Somehow I have two CD's of Gran Turismo 2 and Rage Racer in front of me. Yes I do own a Playstation. I can safely say that was one of the worst decisions I have ever made.

Uh....

+ Metal Gear Solid

(Really, I shouldn't even have to continue this list at this point but I will humor you with a few more examples)

+ Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
+ Gran Turismo
+ Resident Evil
+ Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
+ Syphon Filter
+ Driver
+ Crash Bandicoot
+ Silent Hill
+ Tekken
+ Final Fantasy

Not just Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX.

RPG's are my favorite kind of game and well, SNES and PSONE had more better ones than 64, so I guess that's what I base my descisions on.

Somehow I have two CD's of Gran Turismo 2 and Rage Racer in front of me. Yes I do own a Playstation. I can safely say that was one of the worst decisions I have ever made.

lol.

Crash Bandicoot was bad. It had all the appeal, etc, at first, but it quickly became hohum.

The only game I truly enjoyed on PlayStation was Mr. Driller - so I bought it on GBA, all in Japanese! :p Such a fun game.

Oh, actually I lied, I enjoyed the first Silent Hill, too. I still remember that damned piano!!!!!!!! :knockedou

I still play my N64. I like the easy operation and the feel of it over any other console. My PS2 has some games that have better graphics. They are cool and all, but its just not the same as the old 64.

Not just Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX.

RPG's are my favorite kind of game and well, SNES and PSONE had more better ones than 64, so I guess that's what I base my descisions on.

Just FYI, I was listing franchises not individual games.

lol.

Crash Bandicoot was bad. It had all the appeal, etc, at first, but it quickly became hohum.

The only game I truly enjoyed on PlayStation was Mr. Driller - so I bought it on GBA, all in Japanese! :p Such a fun game.

Oh, actually I lied, I enjoyed the first Silent Hill, too. I still remember that damned piano!!!!!!!! :knockedou

You should try Silent Hill 3 and 4. Both great.

Haha great remix.

I remember playing the '64 at a mates house, it was amazing! Loved playing 007, Donkey Kong and the like on it. Even pokemon!

I loved my Nintendo 64, especially Mario 64, Goldeneye and Pokemon Stadium. Although now I have a DS (From XMAS last year) and I've got Mario 64 for that. I no longer have my N64, but it would have been hard finding games around here for it.

Back