1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

New Wordpress Plugin

Discussion in 'Webdesign / HTML' started by Jessica Johansson, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Which is the New Wordpress Plugin for Search Engine Friendly, Please SHare your view ?

2. deanhills

deanhills Member

Plugins, particularly SEO ones, take up huge resources of a WordPress site, so always better to be cautious. SEO by Yoast is a good plugin, but only if you really have a handle on what "search engine friendly" means so that you can set up and manage the tool properly. For Search Engine Friendly tools, suggest that website owners always start with signing up with Google Webmaster Tools first as Google has some excellent tools to test and make a Website search engine friendly. Once one has mastered Google's tools, only then I'd go for WordPress plugins.

3. Andrew Skyler

Andrew Skyler New Member

You can use SEO Yoast or All in one SEO Pack to optimize your sites
    After that, you can use the SEOquake add-on of ggchrome to check your onpage SEO - from my exp

4. Ok, Thanks for replying the valuable information, I will try it.

5. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Member

I use Yoast for my WordPress websites. It helps me to optimize my website content and keywords in guidelines with Google webmaster.

6. Ok, Got It, Except Yoast any new plugin name ?