• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Wordpress Plugin

Plugins, particularly SEO ones, take up huge resources of a WordPress site, so always better to be cautious. SEO by Yoast is a good plugin, but only if you really have a handle on what "search engine friendly" means so that you can set up and manage the tool properly. For Search Engine Friendly tools, suggest that website owners always start with signing up with Google Webmaster Tools first as Google has some excellent tools to test and make a Website search engine friendly. Once one has mastered Google's tools, only then I'd go for WordPress plugins.

You can use SEO Yoast or All in one SEO Pack to optimize your sites
After that, you can use the SEOquake add-on of ggchrome to check your onpage SEO - from my exp

I use Yoast for my WordPress websites. It helps me to optimize my website content and keywords in guidelines with Google webmaster.

These are some of the best Free WordPress search Plugins:-
  • Ajax Search Lite
  • Dave’s WordPress Live Search
  • Relevanssi A Better Search
  • Advanced Woo Search
  • WP Ultimate Search
  • Better Search
  • Search Everything

Why you search new plugin, Yoast plugin is best for WordPress website optimization, I'm using that plugin and if you use their premium service then you can get a positive impact in the search result

SEO Yoast and All in one SEO are the best WordPress plugins to improve your SEO. These are easy to use.

SeedProd is the most popular landing page builder plugin for WordPress. When you are constructing a new website, it enables you to design and configures landing pages rapidly.

Back