• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new freehost 1000mb space and 10GB or 320gb transfer and

This isn't a free host..

This is a misconfigured server that will be most likely be wiped clean and reconfigured after they figure out whats going on.

While it stays, good luck to all. :D

Come to find out.. it was a hacked server... and the person that owns it.. sent e-mails out cusing and all that.. even though he has the right to do that.. I still wanna kick his arse for talkin crap bout my monther.. btw.. whats a monther?

Which also leads me to believe that xzss had something to do with it.. but im not one to point fingers.. that and I wouldnt want to be accused of anything I didnt do either.. so.. whatever...

[edit]
But I would still like to know where xzss got the link from.. oO

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened it's like not working anymore...i can't access ftp or login to the site.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me back in

hmm i can still access my phpmyadmin but my mysql database was wiped clean???? why!!!!!!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Neko
Come to find out.. it was a hacked server... and the person that owns it.. sent e-mails out cusing and all that.. even though he has the right to do that.. I still wanna kick his arse for talkin crap bout my monther.. btw.. whats a monther?

Which also leads me to believe that xzss had something to do with it.. but im not one to point fingers.. that and I wouldnt want to be accused of anything I didnt do either.. so.. whatever...

[edit]
But I would still like to know where xzss got the link from.. oO

yeah i also got an email.... omg the things he said:mad: and had some traditional chinese writing in it also

Originally posted by djboozywoozy300
mm the host was great i could even host mp3's...

did everyone got an email from aaa@aaa.com with a lot of @#$#%%% in it?

yep!! i would post up the whole email message but u know there's a lot of cussing in it.... all i did was sign up and i have'nt even got to but up my page..

what was the guy's problem??? geez:mad: :confused2

Originally posted by hapanasu
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened it's like not working anymore...i can't access ftp or login to the site.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me back in

hmm i can still access my phpmyadmin but my mysql database was wiped clean???? why!!!!!!
misconfigured server obviously... what do you expect?

Back