• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new freehost 1000mb space and 10GB or 320gb transfer and

xzss

http://69.1.64.71:8080/psoft/servle...plan_list&template_name=misc/choose_plan.html

WEB services
ASP Resource Unavailable
ASP.NET Unavailable
CGI Resource Free
cgi-bin Resource Free
Front Page Free
PHP Module Free
Server Side Include Free
Mail services
Mailbox Free
Mailing List Free
Mail Box Alias Free
Mail Forward Free
Email Auto Responder Free
E-commerce options
MIVA Resource Unavailable
osCommerce Unavailable
SSL Module Free
Types of domains
Domain registration Unavailable
Domain Free
SubDomain Free
Third level domain Unavailable
Stopgap Domain Free
Statistics
Transfer Log Free
Referrer Log Free
Agent Log Unavailable
Error Log Free
Webalizer Resource Free
Modlogan Resource Unavailable
Other
MySQL Database Free
MySQL User Free
MS SQL Database Unavailable
MS SQL Database User Unavailable
PGSQL User Unavailable
PGSQL Database Unavailable
IP Address Free
Virtual FTP Server Free
Anonymous FTP Server Free
ODBC Service Unavailable
User Real Server Unavailable
Quotas

MySQL Database Free
MySQL User Free
MS SQL Database Unavailable

WTH ?

You guys should read things properly. You have to transfer your own domain to them.

So first of all you need a real domain, and secondly you'll need to pay the transfer fee.

I wouldn't get too attached, for one they need to DESIGN their website, and two for all that offering they won't last

What's my URL?

I signed up and accessed the control panel and ftp to upload files. But I don't know how to access my files via http. So what's my URL. (I don't have a domain.)

Re: What's my URL?

Originally posted by flin
I signed up and accessed the control panel and ftp to upload files. But I don't know how to access my files via http. So what's my URL. (I don't have a domain.)

Good question, if you cant get it to work with anything you signed up with, I have no clue since the hostmaster doesnt even own a domain, just a nice IP :rolleyes:

URL?

There's a WebShell3 tool which I can use to upload or download files. There's a New File option to create a new file. However, there's no Edit option to modify an existing file. There's also no Display option, which could have given me the mysterious URL of my file.

Re: Re: What's my URL?

Originally posted by Matt8
Good question, if you cant get it to work with anything you signed up with, I have no clue since the hostmaster doesnt even own a domain, just a nice IP :rolleyes:

If you signed up.. look at the FTP address.. web.bnsp.net, leaves me to believe its run by them..

I signed up with one of my .us domains and it works fine so far... for how long.. who knows.. but what ever...

Also.. when you sign up.. it gives you choices.. transfer, new, or no domain.. if you pick no domain.. all you get is FTP access I think.. or atleast from what I have tried.. and I have no idea how others got a sub-domain out of it.. you can always try and create a fake domain.. and use the alliesed "temp" sub they give you..

Thats about all I know.. they arent bad though.. just.. very ghostly, no information about them or anything.. cept that bnsp.net site... which.. I cant read most of it anyways..

Back to new paid host searching I go :D

[Edit
Right now im waiting for my domains DNS to transfer.. since it was already hosted at everydns.net.. so I just used IP pointing till then..

Last edited:
Back