• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need proxy host

You should know better, any host that offers Unlimited diskspace and/or unlimited bandwidth on a single package should be dismissed from your mind right away, they are a scam.

If you got scammed ordering them with, don't make the same mistake again :p

You should know better, any host that offers Unlimited diskspace and/or unlimited bandwidth on a single package should be dismissed from your mind right away, they are a scam.

If you got scammed ordering them with, don't make the same mistake again :p

People are sending Reported Posts to us Mods and this post was one of them, saying it violates Privacy Rights.
Please stop wasting our time.
What's written by Richard is the truth and is in no way in violation of Privacy Rights.

I have to say that you are really silly even thinking of buying a oversold account for a proxy host, the host is just as silly for offering it, Any decent overselling host wont alow such content becuse it WILL use that much bandwidth, Think again befor ordering hosting like this for a proxy site. and if you lost 4.50$ let it be a lesson to you. If you just spend every sec trying to find the cheap deal you end up spending more changing from host to host loosing money rather than staying with a more relibale provider in the first place... I have been there with servers, the cheaper you go the worse the provider, its usaly one of the only rules you can trust and use as a buyer..
its not fool proof but it does help heartake

People are sending Reported Posts to us Mods and this post was one of them, saying it violates Privacy Rights.
Please stop wasting our time.
What's written by Richard is the truth and is in no way in violation of Privacy Rights.

Thanks Dan :D

any suggestion wht shuld i do one for now??

Well I'd say "upgrade", and moving from VPS to Shared would actually be a "downgrade"... There are cheap dedicated servers available. I won't say they are the best to get, but if you have problems with a VPS I think you don't have much choice.

Well anything you go for you need to thoroughly check it out 1st.
Any host that sais he'll host you for 10$ on a shared account has either no idea on what proxies need or is a scam. For your proxy you would need a dedi (vps won't do), so you either start paying or you sell it.

Proxy hosts for 5$ are just scams and everybody with a bit of experience in this biz can confirm it.

Back