• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting, Please!

Hello! I am looking for a host to suit my needs. I've looked and looked on review sites and have yet to find anything to do so. I don't know if this would be cause for a 'custom' plan or not, but please just give me your best offer and I will go from there. :) I will try my best to be as specific as possible, but I'll warn you, I'm not very good with hosting terminology. Okay, so here goes:

1.Bandwidth/Storage:15+gb of bandwidth and 1+gb of storage.
2.Would 'like' adult hosting. 18+ legal stuff of course. Though, I may never use it, I'd like to go ahead and find a host that would allow it if I decided to do so.
3.Alot of what I'll be doing with my site is dedicated to my band. So, I'll be using mp3's. 100% legal stuff that belongs to me!
4.MySQL:I need around 10 or so mysql databases if possible. Also, any pre-installed scripts are bonus, but not required.
5.Subdomains:I'd like to have 5+.
6.(not sure the term for this) I'd like to be able to host 2 domains using 1 hosting account.
7.Password Protected Directories
8.PHP, CGI, etc, etc.
9.Email:10+ accounts
10.FTP access:I assume this is a given, but I want to make sure I'd be able to allow other accounts I setup to upload via FTP. Not anonymous necessarily.
11.No Setup/Hidden Fees Please!
12.Any bells and whistles that may be included!

I'm not sure if this plan is 'far fetched' or what have you, but I'd like to spend $10 or less, US currency. Thank you all for your time and interest in assisting me! :)

Also, please feel free to email me at fallenflame@adelphia.net.
Message me on YIM at: oneflameremains
PM also, but I'll warn you, I'm new to this forum and may miss it! :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Custom pay monthly

• 1000MB Diskspace
• 20GB Bandwidth per month
• MySQL Databases
• POP3 Email Accounts
• Additional Add-on Domains
• Additional FTP Accounts
• Additional Subdomains
• cPanel Pro
• Full Daily Stats (inc Awstats)
• Password Protected Directories
• Perl
• PHP
• CGI
• Junk Email Filters
• Auto installation of scripts
• RVSkin's (16 extra styles)
Weekly backup's

Price per month $4.95

View website here

Signup by choosing our Basic package and in comments enter 'daxriggz2004'
then just make the payment amount

*Adult content is allowed as long as we know the content is on our server(s)

Live Uptime Report - Monthly Uptime Report - Secure Signup here

Fax 0870 7051416 | Email sales@duportonline.com

Last edited:
Hi. I can give you a custom plan with the following:

• 2000MB Diskspace
• 30GB Bandwidth per month
• 20 MySQL Databases
• 20 POP3 Email Accounts
• 20 Additional Add-on Domains
• 20 Additional FTP Accounts
• 20 Additional Subdomains
• cPanel 10.1.0 with RVSkins
• Fantastico
• Password Protected Directories
• Perl
• PHP 4
• CGI with lots of scripts

Price: $5.99/mo or $65.99 per year. (Purchase for a year and receive a Top Level Domain for free.

Site: http://www.danethicalhost.com or email me: danethical @ gmail.com

Regards.

GPWebHosting said:
make sure you read there terms alot of hosts advertise what they offer
when there terms say that cant be hosted :)

Yeah. I need to update my TOS as the ones there now were from when we were offering free hosting from DanEthicalHost. We no longer do so I need to make some changes still. :)

Thank you all for your offers and GPWebHosting for your advice. I definitely do always make sure to read the terms, I've had bad experiences with ill-advertising before in a hosting company. Sorry, I'm slow to reply. I'm busy quite often and am much easier to contact via email. So if I tend to not show up here as often as I'd like to, please feel free to drop me and e-mail with any plans or pricing or general questions. fallenflame@adelphia.net

You may be interested in this:

Luxury
1,000MB of storage space
20,000MB of data transfer
cPanel WITH Fantastico!
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited mySQL Databases
Unlimited Technical Support
Daily Backups

Only $9.33 / Month | ORDER NOW!

PLUS use coupon April10 for an extra 10% off!

daxriggz2004 said:
Thank you all for your offers and GPWebHosting for your advice. I definitely do always make sure to read the terms, I've had bad experiences with ill-advertising before in a hosting company. Sorry, I'm slow to reply. I'm busy quite often and am much easier to contact via email. So if I tend to not show up here as often as I'd like to, please feel free to drop me and e-mail with any plans or pricing or general questions. fallenflame@adelphia.net

Hi man. I will just let you know that when we host legal adult sites, we do not have a TOS that says we should not. We currently have one hosted with us for almost a month and they are doing fine. I will email their URL for you to see. Feel free to contact them for info regarding our services. :)

Got this plan for you

$9.95

» 1 GB Webspace
» 100 GB Traffic
» Unlimited Email Email Accounts
» Secure Server
» Web Statistics
» Unlimited Email MySQL Databases
» Frontpage Support
» Unlimited Email Subdomains
» Instant Setup

More...

Hello Brightstarhosting can offer you the following

1 gig space
25,000mb bw (25 gig)
we have fantasico installed on are server
this allows you to install easily many differnt scripts
we will also allow all the features you posted in your post

$4.99 a month

we accept payments via paypal,e-gold and moneybookers
support via e-mail, support ticket, msn,aol,icq, or yahoo

any other info feel free to pm me or email me at support**@brightstarhosting.com

remove **

thanks
bryceton
admin of brightstarhosting

I'd recommend Nevacious as a current customer. I have only been using them for a little over a week, but my experience with them over that week has been incredible. Fast and stable servers, great support...what can I say? I had a free account and decided to get a paid account for better stability and more features...

If you can go with them, give em a shot!

Regards,

Last edited:
Thank you, Death Reaper, for your input! It helps sooo much for replies along those lines to help guide me, somewhat. I, again, thank you all for your terrific offers and what can I say, keep them coming. I hope this isn't off topic, just wanted to make sure you know that I'm still around and haven't 100% commited to a company and am always welcoming reviews of any of these sites posting packages and/or any new offers. I am in a 14 day trial right now and testing out a service as we speak. But in the end It will be tough with all of these terrific offers coming at me. Again, email is the best way to contact me, but I will be back as often as possible. Thanks!

Nevacious would probably also give you a trial, thoguh I can't vouch for them, it's how I got in basically (though I had a free account and just liked it so much)

Regards,

Hi Ctrl-Alt-Deli.com would like to offer the following custom package, we can also set you up a 14 day trial if requested:

1GB SPace
20GB Bandwidth
20 MySQL
20 POP3 Accounts
30 Sub domains
cPanel Pro with Fantastico
$8/month

Please E-Mail danny@ctrl-alt-deli.com for more information about this custom plan

Best Regards
Danny

I hope the moderators don't mind, but I've changed a few things on my specifications list and I'd like to update it for different ranges of offers. Here's the deal. I have 2 domains. I haven't decided anything 100% solid yet, everything is still up for grabs considering how little I've gotten to test out a couple of companies. Anyway, here is the updated list.

1.Bandwidth/Storage:15-20gb of bandwidth and 500mb-1gb of storage.
2.I'll be using mp3's of my band. 100% legal stuff that belongs to me!
3.MySQL,php,cgi,etc.
4.Subdomains:I'd like to have 5+.
5.2+ addon domains
6.Email:10+ accounts
7.FTP allowing 3+ accounts
8.No Setup/Hidden Fees Please!
9.CPanel/Direct Admin/Other Easy GUI type of panel.

Thanks again for all of your offers. :)

I think we can keep our original offer, however i have listed more things

Hi Ctrl-Alt-Deli.com would like to offer the following custom package, we can also set you up a 14 day trial if requested:

1GB SPace
20GB Bandwidth
5 Addon Domains
20 MySQL
20 POP3 Accounts
30 Sub domains
10 FTP accounts
cPanel Pro with Fantastico
$8/month

Please E-Mail danny@ctrl-alt-deli.com for more information about this custom plan

Best Regards
Danny

Hello

I would like to offer you our C500 package with 500MB space / 20GB transfer. You can have more details here It costs you $10/month

Or if you want more, you can take a look at our RC1 package with 1GB space and 30GB transfer. It costs $14/month.

all other features about mysql, php, subdomains, addon domains.... are more than your requirements. You can choose cPanel or DirectAdmin. The server is located at 56 Marietta, GA

Let me know if you are interested
thanks

daxriggz2004 said:
1.Bandwidth/Storage:15-20gb of bandwidth and 500mb-1gb of storage.
2.I'll be using mp3's of my band. 100% legal stuff that belongs to me!
3.MySQL,php,cgi,etc.
4.Subdomains:I'd like to have 5+.
5.2+ addon domains
6.Email:10+ accounts
7.FTP allowing 3+ accounts
8.No Setup/Hidden Fees Please!
9.CPanel/Direct Admin/Other Easy GUI type of panel.

Hi daxriggz2004,

Provided you no longer need to host adult content, TJR Networks can offer you 1000MB of disk space and 20GB transfer per month for US$119.99 annually (our Deluxe package). Our plans include CPanel (with RV Skins), PHP and mySQL support, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more.

If you have any questions regarding this offer please feel free to contact us via PM, email or the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

Back