• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 500 MB Space/25 GB BW urgently!!

Don't worry, you probably weren't the only one :) After your problems you could probably do with a laugh at virtualwebc's expense, so take a look at this thread - http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55782 (edit: you were here for that so you already know about it ;))

For $15/month, i can offer you our Saphire plan which includes 2gb space and can upgrade the transfer to 80gb for you (compared to the usual 70). We have live support through MSN on request, so just contact me when you wish to chat (Email/MSN: admin@necronhosting.com)

Last edited:
LOL..where was Peo when i was gettin a deal with this guy? this guy is a real cheat..he is not into hosting and neither does he hav any offices in 4 US states..its a well made story and mann..Peo got him!! just *adore* him! ..lol

and hey phuckedup(lol)

i hav you in my MSN list man..dont see you online :S

so is it 2 Gb space and 80 GB BW i get for 15$? :)

I'll be online in a moment :)

Without starting a whole discussion which can easily get out of control and take over this thread, i'll just say that some hosts are only interested in making a few extra bucks. They only expect to stay around for a month or two, so while they're around they think they can make the cheapest deals, make quick easy money and not care about the customer. That's a good thing about finding hosting on a forum, you can get other people's opinions on a host/deal and hopefully won't be scammed ;)

edit: I'm online now, just give me a shout and if i'm not on, just make sure you're not using my old email address :)

Last edited:
yeah..i agree..thts the reason why i came here..coz TRUST is da word wen it comes to hosting! and i think FWS shud hav a sticky thread in this forum containing lists of potential scammers...i'm sure it'l be rapidly updated :p

Your not going to get those kinds of specs for like $4 per month, that is just asking for way too much. You are basically asking for a VPS for like under $5. For that you will not get a reliable hosts, especially, if you have a warez forum.

Archbob said:
Your not going to get those kinds of specs for like $4 per month, that is just asking for way too much. You are basically asking for a VPS for like under $5. For that you will not get a reliable hosts, especially, if you have a warez forum.

Our normal price for those spec's is $8.99 a month ;).

Arjun said:
hey ankit!

the testimonials are really impressive..i hope this server is your own .. and u hav full control over it..

Yes this Server is ours Offcourse ... Add me up on MSN (Ankit_bond2005@hotmail.com) so that we can talk about this :)

Archbob said:

its not a warez forum .. infact we hav removed the section .. it only has some celebrity stuff like links videos and pics..tht too only image files are stored on the server...

ithansk for lettin me know archbob :) will try to be picky...

Novahosts Can Offer You this

Special Plan1:
Disk Space: 2GB
Bandwidth: 50GB
Price: $5 per month

Special Plan 2:
Disk Space: 3GB
Bandwidth: 100GB
Price: $10 per month

first month is free if your intrested just pm me throught the board or e-mail sales@novahosts.net

WebMedia Specialties is offering 500 MB of Disk space and 15GB of Bandwidth for only $0.99/month. The plan includes:
Linux O/S
Unlimited email boxes
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited Sub-domains
Unlimited domains allowed
CPanel 9
This offer is only good until September 15, 2004. If you have any questions email me or MSN messenger me at webmediaspecialties@msn.com.

basically..i need..

5 GB space and 80 GB

Hi Arjun we can offer you a custom plan :

Cpanel ..
5000MB of Disk Space
80GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains/Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding / Catch-all Email
Unlimited Mail Lists , MYSQL Databases
phpMyAdmin, Webmail , Access , Pre-installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts , Password Protected Directories
Fantastico Auto Installer( All details Here)

All servers have image magick/netpbm/zend installed

And all that Cpanel has to offer !

All for $40 a month ,We can also put together a customised solution to meet your exact requirements if you like , any questions contact Us !

Click Here

thanks a lot guys for tryin to help me out..but i hav already purchased my server space with one of the guys here :)

Where did my post go?
O well maybe I did offered too much to be true so here Is another offer.

Cpanel ..
3000MB of Disk Space
50GB of Bandwidth
2 Domains/2 Subdomains
2 POP3 Mailboxes
2 Forwarding / Catch-all Email
2 Mail Lists , MYSQL Databases
phpMyAdmin, Webmail , Access , Pre-installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts , Password Protected Directories
Fantastico Auto Installer

All this for $5 a month

Last edited:
Hello, we can offer you EVERYTHING you need.

Silver Package
-500 MB Disk Space
-25 GB Bandwidth
-Unlimited Email Addresses
-Unlimited FTP Access
-Unlimited MySQL
-ZERO setup fees
$4.99 a month

Account Features
cPanel 9.x-Yes
Fantastico script library-Yes
RVskin - 18 languages-Yes
Email Accounts-Unlimited
Mailing Lists-Yes
Webmail - NeoMail/Horde-Yes
PHP Support-Yes
PERL Support-Yes
MySQL Databases-Unlimited
CGI Library-Yes
Detailed Daily Statistics-Yes
FrontPage Support-Yes
Raw Log File Access-Yes
Email-Forwarding-Yes
Your Own CGI-BIN Folder-Yes
FTP Access-Unlimited
Sub Domains-Unlimited
Shopping Cart-Yes
Spam Filters-Yes
Auto Responders-Yes
Backup and Restore Tool-Yes
cPanel X Theme-Yes
Custom Error Pages-Yes
Password Protected Folders-Yes
Redirects-Unlimited
Error Log Access-Yes
Sub Domain Stats- Yes
Hot Link Protection-Yes
IP Deny Manger-Yes
Email Filters-Yes
Spam Assassin-Yes
PHP and java chat-Yes
24/7 Server Monitoring-Yes
99.9% Uptime-Yes

please visit http://www.invhosting.net for more great offers.

Back