• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 500 MB Space/25 GB BW urgently!!

Arjun

Hey guyz!

I want a *reliable* host urgently!!

I had hosted my site @ spherehost.com for abt 3 months and now it seems to be gone! anywayz...

my major requirements are :

500 MB space
25 GB Bandwidth
3 $(US) per month
Live Support(preferable) or an efficient customer support through email or ticket system.
Payment through Paypal

- >want a reliable host as i already lost some valuable time and money with my previous host. So i want someone who is *old* in this business or someone who is a trusted name on this Board[/b]

content of the site:

Picture Gallery(non-nude)
Message Board

PS : If possible, drop-in your MSN or Yahoo Chat ID so that we can work it out more easily.
---------

Hey there.

We can't offer it for $3, but Necron Hosting can offer our plan 500. It includes-

500mb space
20gb bandwidth (but for you we can upgrade it to 25gb free)
php, mysql, etc.
cPanel with Fantastico
for $4.50/m with PayPal accepted

We have instant messenger live chat, and am online right now to have your account set up in minutes. Please contact us via email (admin[at]necronhosting.com), instant messenger (MSN: admin@necron.uni.cc | ICQ: 69920808 | AIM: necron0101010101 | Y!: NecronHosting) or Private Message through this forum.

it almost fits the bill but i wud prefer it for 3$ per month and i'l pay ya annually.... :)

thanks for the intiative btw :)

Package A
- 750 MB Disk space
- 25GB Bandwidth per month
- 50 Mail boxes [pop]
- Cpanel Control panel
- Unlimited Mailing list
- Unlimited FTP accounts
- Unlimited Subdomains
- CGI BIN
- PHP
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Frontpage Extensions
- SSI
- E-Mail Auto Responders
- Custom Error Pages
- Htaccess
- Unlimited E-Mail Forwarding
- PreInstalled CGI
- Yearly price $5.00 (paypal)
- Yearly price $5.66 (credit card)

is it true??? :shocked2:

gosh!! these are really damn cheap!! hey guyz wat do you think abt these plans? i hope these are *safe*!

Hello,
We can give you what you requested for $40.00 per year. Which comes out to be a little more than $3 per month. We have live support, as well as e-mail, AIM, and MSN support. If you are interested, you can contact us at hosting@cawunited.com, AIM, MSN, or our Live Support. Please mention this post because this is a custom plan.

Thanks

My company will do this for you for $19.99 per year no set up fee 99.98% uptime with tech support
email me hosting@virtualwebconcepts.com

I sent you a PM also

Virtual Web Concepts Inc. has been around for over 5 years we are in the US and have offices in AL, GA, TX, CO. We own our own servers unlike most resellers out there.

Last edited:
virtualwebc said:
My company will do this for you for $19.99 per year no set up fee 99.98% uptime with tech support

I sent you a PM also

Virtual Web Concepts Inc. has been around for over 5 years we are in the US and have offices in AL, GA, TX, CO. We own our own servers unlike most resellers out there.

wow! thts a very gud deal! you are quoting almost half to wat others have...!

Thanks for it...:) i guess my search shud end now... :D

btw my site has a picture gallery dedicated to Bollywood Actresses which is *Non Nude* and the Message Board has a picture forum along with audio and video forums which contain *only links* and another forum for *warez links* tht too with a restriction on requests for cracks

...the site is totally legal in nature as laws prohibit anything fr being *stored* on the servers, which we do not do...and also its not a warez forum! only a small section is dedicated to posting *links* just to giv the forum a complete look along with tech discussions.

the only thing tht'l be uploaded on the server wud basically be image files.

juss wanted to make it even more clear :)

I know you have the best of intentions, but webhosts are unneccessarily picky when it comes to warez. They become suspicious if they even see the word on your site sometimes. Just warning you.

Arjun said:
btw my site has a picture gallery dedicated to Bollywood Actresses which is *Non Nude* and the Message Board has a picture forum along with audio and video forums which contain *only links* and another forum for *warez links* tht too with a restriction on requests for cracks

...the site is totally legal in nature as laws prohibit anything fr being *stored* on the servers, which we do not do...and also its not a warez forum! only a small section is dedicated to posting *links* just to giv the forum a complete look along with tech discussions.

the only thing tht'l be uploaded on the server wud basically be image files.

juss wanted to make it even more clear :)

No prob as long as it is legal!!!
we will go over the details and have you signed up asap if you like you can give me your number in the email I will be in my office for another couple of hours.
thanks again

i got ditched badly by this guy!! after abt 20-30 days of service he said some software *crawler* blocked the site..and wen i verified with the tech support ..they told me sumthng else..and after a few days they said there was a technical error and they regret it..

and after mailin them for abt 5-6 days... they blocked me!

the money i paid and the whole site content is like totally gone!! all my work on the site went to dogs!

anyways i'm lukin for a *good* host.. someone who is really OLD and a trusted name in this forums...i'l pay a buck more but hav a GOOD host...

basically..i need..

5 GB space and 80 GB

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi there

I assume you are referring to virtualwebc? As you can see, he has now been banned and if you take a look at his other posts, you can see he has made the same ridiculous offer to just about everyone and has been banned for being an idiot pretty much.

As for your new request, will it still be the same site you mentioned above? If so, i can offer you a custom plan including 5gb space, 80gb data transfer, cPanel with Fantastico, etc. for $25/month. As for a trusted name, I personally have been at FWS for a bit under 2 years as you can see in my profile, and only positive things have come from FWS users about NecronHosting.

If you're interested, please PM me or email me at admin@necronhosting.com.

Hello,

This is Ankit from Tamranda Web Solutions.

We can offer you 5 GB Space & 80 GB Bandwidth for $15/month
We give Support via Live Chat, AIM, YAHOO, MSN, Support Help Desk (Ticket System)

Thanks,
Ankit
Tamranda.com
Yahoo :: Ankit_bond2005
AIM :: Ankitbond2005
MSN :: Ankit_bond2005@hotmail.com

Last edited:
phuckedup said:
Hi there

I assume you are referring to virtualwebc? As you can see, he has now been banned and if you take a look at his other posts, you can see he has made the same ridiculous offer to just about everyone and has been banned for being an idiot pretty much.

As for your new request, will it still be the same site you mentioned above? If so, i can offer you a custom plan including 5gb space, 80gb data transfer, cPanel with Fantastico, etc. for $25/month. As for a trusted name, I personally have been at FWS for a bit under 2 years as you can see in my profile, and only positive things have come from FWS users about NecronHosting.

If you're interested, please PM me or email me at admin@necronhosting.com.

yeah thts him! cudnt bliv how i got "phucked up" ..lol .. i think we'l tok abt this on MSN l8er..but 25 is a bit too high mann .. how abt 15? ..mebe with lesser space or BW..

the max i can spend is 15 per month..sorry for not mentioning this before... ;-)

hey ankit!

the testimonials are really impressive..i hope this server is your own .. and u hav full control over it..

Back