• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NBA finals

who is going to win the NBA finals?

• LA Lakers

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • SA Spurs

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Dallas Mavericks

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Others

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Now, if only the Kings would get rid of Bibby and Webber (kick them off the team now, right before the game!), we'd be good to go. I'm in L.A. but I can appreciate decent players from any team. That little Bibby sneaks right in and shoots 'em up, and Webber, bah, he just needs to take a day off and relax. He's played well, he deserves it!

Ahh... Is that a Laker fan with a hint of fear in him. :D

BTW, I am neither a Lakers, nor Kings, nor Nets, nor anyone else's fan. I am just a fan of NBA PLAYOFF basketball(can't stand the regular season for some reason). I am pulling for the Kings just to see the Lakers go down though ;)

Last edited:
Yeah. I watched it pulling against the Lakers, and was kind of aggravated that the Kings don't have clutch players, but it was one heckuva a game, but the better team did win. The Kings to me lack that one player with that special something.. Bibby may have it in the future, but he needs to mature more(did great though).

Congrats to the Lakers and go Nets :D

hehhehe.... Lakers are into the Finals again.

As to king's supporters, the only way to beat the Lakers is only if either kobe or Shaq gets sick...

Originally posted by allanh
hehhehe.... Lakers are into the Finals again.

As to king's supporters, the only way to beat the Lakers is only if either kobe or Shaq gets sick...

or if the kings have a full strength team...

you said for the kings to win, the lakers' money men would need to be out. you cant honestly tell me that if the kings had peja @ full strength, the lakers would've got through!

Come on Nets!!!

Last edited:
I got to watch the first 48 minutes but not the overtime... Damn college! :mad:

It seemed like the game was poorly called again but the calls were fair on both sides. The better team won (even though Phil said Kings were the better team...)!

Go Lakers for a 3-peat! :)

hehe... Lakers 2, New Jersey 0

things are looking bleak for the Nets. Now, they can only pray that Shaq gets run over by a car

I can't believe Game 2 turned into a blowout that quickly. :)

Anyway, is it just me or is this year's NBA Finals a little boring? :eek:

Well, Lakers/Kings was pretty exciting, and I guess Celtics/Nets games were too (didn't see them personally). Many times the finals of various sports don't seem as good as the playoffs.

Back