• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

name cheap hosting?

ian

Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable low cost host. My domain is through namecheap.com and they are now offering low cost hosting. Does anyone know if they are a good host?

Thank you,
Ian

Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable low cost host. My domain is through namecheap.com and they are now offering low cost hosting. Does anyone know if they are a good host?

Thank you,
Ian

I never use their hosting. So I have no idea about their hosting. It will be better if you post your request on request section. I think you will get some good offer.

they are a domain name registrar, just the same like godaddy.
seems like now they wanted to do like godaddy, selling web hosting service as well.
:)

Indeed, like most registrars now-days. They all start selling web hosting sooner or later. Not sure how good the service is though.

Just to let you know - I have been using Namecheap hosting ever since they starting providing it (I started with a simple hosting package and now have their middle reseller). The support is great (live support or ticket only, no phone) always get an answer within 15 minutes when I submit a ticket.

It's very reliable, I get 99.9% uptime easily each month, and it's quite speedy.

They did have an issue with FTP accounts at the begining of the year, they had to disabled FTP for around 5 hours to fix an exploit on their servers - but other that, no issues (it was just typical I needed to upload loads of files in the 5 hours it was down :D)

Great host, great support, great company. What more can you ask? Okay, their resellers are not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for!

Nice to hear. I've got most of my domains registered through namecheap and I think they're good. But I have not used their hosting.

I never use their hosting.
There are many hosting providers who provide a reliable and low cost hosting. You can do Google search on their domain and find information about feedbacks and reviews.

I've registered domains with them for years now with no worries, never tried their hosting

about registering domain name with them, yeah, i agree, they are really trustworthy.
as for the hosting, since they are still quite new in this, it is best to wait for sometime and see what is those user's comments about them, then only we make a decision on whether their hosting service is reliable or not.

Back