• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My 3rd design. Please review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done exactly what you said to try and get that script working but I can't. I have followed the instructions a few times now.

coldturkey screwed up his conditionals.

= is the assignment operator, which means whenever you're assigning a variable to a value that isn't 0, the condition will always be true (please note, this comes in very handy when you're working with databases).

== is what you want.

I'm not so sure about the design. I do see what you did with the search thing and put it on the left instead of the right but I can't see how this can make a difference. I'll acknowledge the colour change in the font but I like the rest the way it is. Thanks for your time anyway.

right ....

Hmmm ... well i prefer my template ... but i would make some changes .. but its just an idea .. to base a layout on that .. instead of now real layout like you currently have.

But if i had time i would make mine more proffessional looking for good graphics and with inbuilt logger

What do you mean an inbuilt logger? If you mean a hit counter then I already have one just its invisible. I need to know how I can improve the forums on my site. I think their current design doesn't look right.

Originally posted by cheatpark
What do you mean an inbuilt logger? If you mean a hit counter then I already have one just its invisible. I need to know how I can improve the forums on my site. I think their current design doesn't look right.

I mean inbuilt .. so ppl can;t just look at code and see ... aaah he has a logger ... and with an admin interface.

Anywayz...

I deleted my /cheatpark.net/ folder ... so i wont be doing any more site designs for you.

I have to get back on doing my own site ,

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
coldturkey screwed up his conditionals.

= is the assignment operator, which means whenever you're assigning a variable to a value that isn't 0, the condition will always be true (please note, this comes in very handy when you're working with databases).

== is what you want.

argh. Whydid i ever learn both asp and php.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back