• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My 3rd design. Please review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my site needs a new colour scheme. I think it needs to have a white background but I am not sure on either dark blue or black for the text and what sort of colour the left side menu and top menu should be.

106 of them are cheatparks :eek:

He needs to learn how to use the edit button I think :rolleyes: there are many groups of three in a row by him

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Can someone just edit or delete some of his posts? He can consolidate them!!!
That would be very time consuming. This is his third site review but the other two didn't drag on.....

omfg, 14 pages!

I want a site review that last 14 pages :p.

lol...Um, on second though, no I don't. :rolleyes:

<add> 15 pages now :eek:</add>

Last edited:
This is 15 pages long because I took someone's advice and included everything in the same thread. Makes sense to me. See how the subject has changed through the thread? First we talk about designs. Then colour schemes, etc. Then scripts and where we are now.

Originally posted by cheatpark
This is 15 pages long because I took someone's advice and included everything in the same thread. Makes sense to me. See how the subject has changed through the thread? First we talk about designs. Then colour schemes, etc. Then scripts and where we are now.

Your site isn't up... I would stop bumping this thread, and get your site up and then post things.

ok. I completely scrapped the design again. LOL. The new one is complete I just got to add content. I'll shut up for now as giancarlo said.

You can talk about design and colour schemes at the same time. And you can also post your comments in one post, rather than a new post for every single time you have something to say, when nobody's replied since your last post.

Just makes more sense! :)

ok but can stu make this official. This is the longest site review I think.
I don't think even Stu would bother with it .....give it up mate :rolleyes:

ok but can stu make this official. This is the longest site review I think.

Oh my God, really! Oh my God, I'm so jealous! Oh my God, I'm absolutely dying of shock here! You are so lucky, oh my God, I'm so jealous! Oh my God, I want the longest site review!

Oh my God, when is the award ceremony? Am I invited? What should I wear?

And so on...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back