• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MSN To Close?

Bloody governments. Always going for the simple way out. Instead of looking for the pedos, lets just block a means of communication - where the child has to actually accept the user! If anything, the parents shouldn't let them use msn if it's that "dangerous", it's not like we don't know pedos exist on the intenet, or in the street for that matter.

cartman-chris-hansen.jpg

In other news, some pedophile contacted a victim using a "telephone". As a measure to reduce this risk, the global phone network will be shut down next week.

kthxbi

You should run for Prime Minister, your leadership and problem solving skills are incredible.

Dean for PM!

Hey guys, I got this e-mail, and it's scary. It says that Hotmail is checking to see which accounts are inactive, so if I don't forward the e-mail to everyone I know, my account will be deleted.

O---- guys

Hey guys, I got this e-mail, and it's scary. It says that Hotmail is checking to see which accounts are inactive, so if I don't forward the e-mail to everyone I know, my account will be deleted.

O---- guys

WTF

Email it to me so I don't lose my account!!!!!!

O---- guys
If your serious forward it to me

It's gone around years ago when they said it was closing down.
Just like when they said Facebook was closing down. :rolleyes2:

I forgot one thing...

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?..................................... .................\,
.................../..........................................................., }
................./......................................................,:`^`. .}
.............../...................................................,:”...... .../
..............?.....__...................................... ...:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}......... ...../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,........................ ...`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Highly Doubt they will who really Cares if some Girl got Raped or something due to MSN..She should have known better it is basically her parents fault for not talking to her a about not meeting strangers you see online. I think some people need to use some common knowledge before they start pointing Fingers..

BTW I think the story is a fake. ;)

-Chris

If they're going to shut down MSN, they might as well shut down all instant messengers. Pedofiles are everywhere and there's no real way to get rid of them, even if the parents beat the crap out of every pedofile out there.

Well, for me its Nov. 2 and my msn is still logged in...

hang on

*logout and in again*

works fine...

I believe msn Phails

Whoa.

I just tried logging into MSN and got a log-in error... "Service no longer available due to legal proceedings" etc...

Anyone use Yahoo messenger? I guess it might be an OK alternative. Sucks to lose my contact list, though :(.

Back