• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Movies of 2008

hellboy44

here you can chat about the movies that were on this year and you can talk about their cast and characters and stuff like that :D

My fav movie was Sweeney Todd

Wall-E is rather good actually, suprised the hell outa me.
Dark Knight wasnt bad, but a bit of a dissapointment in the end.
I am Legend was not too bad, tho i still prefer Omega Man.
No country for old me is rather good too.

Too hard to decide :(

My favorite movie is, "let threads for each individual movie open rather than having a centralized topic for all of them."

Besides that, none so far.

Haven't really seen any movies this year :S

Hopefully there are some good ones in '09!

I'm waiting for The Hobbit to come out in 2010 I think.

I am waiting for the new movie to come out. In the cinemas later this month I think - "Australia" should be good.

I enjoyed Dark Night on the big screen but really didn't understand it until it got explained to me after the film.
Went to see Mirrors Friday, damn that's one good but creepy film.

Wall-E.
I got the Dark Knight, but my god I can't even watch after the first hour! It's taken me about 2 weeks to watch the first hour, then I get bored, and turn it off - about 5 times, the films way too long.

Wall-E.
I got the Dark Knight, but my god I can't even watch after the first hour! It's taken me about 2 weeks to watch the first hour, then I get bored, and turn it off - about 5 times, the films way too long.

That's because you're watching a ----ty pirate copy.

I really like this series and it was really a dream come true that they would have another sequel which is Final movie but too bad because I was here in philippines I could not see the HYD Final movie. I would like to asked if were we can see it and also if when are they going to released the DVD version of the movie?

HYD Final

Wall-E is rather good actually, suprised the hell outa me.
Dark Knight wasnt bad, but a bit of a dissapointment in the end.
I am Legend was not too bad, tho i still prefer Omega Man.
No country for old me is rather good too.

Too hard to decide :(

I thought the ending to the Dark Knight was incredibly good. I've seen the movie twice and I thought the ending was much better the second time after being able to really soak in everything (still great the first time though). I really liked Batman Begins and didn't expect The Dark Knight to be able to top it or even come close, but I think it easily topped it. Best movie I've seen in the past several years, and definitely in my top 5 favorite movies of all time. Also, the DVD comes out on my birthday :biggrin2: Coincidence? I think not.

Back