• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Misc. Jokes

:)

So now we understand what people are , don't we??

:)

GC has own belief and own side of his truth which -should- be real in his and many people's views somehows.

You also have your own belief and own side of your truth which -should- also be real in you and many people's view somehows..

But when two sides are going together..they are incoherent..

Nothing comes out at all :)

Be happy with what you think.. and be happy of the capability of human brain :)

Originally posted by Owen

Cdude. He hasn't agreed to anything. He is "boycotting" the thread because he is angry people are not believing his every word.

He said he'll stop posting in these threads

That said, if he doesn't make another demand like he did or doesn't continue to act his arrogant way, I will leave him alone.

Why don't you make first move , and leave it be now ?

You thought I was out to get GC from the beginning. That is incorrect. I was not out to get anyone, because if you look at the thread I started, I was directing the message to many people, GC being one of them. GC continued to say it wasn't true, so I told him why it was, and he kept backing out and trying to change the subject.

I have no thought anything about your actions except your manner , which is made by yourself thusforth reponded you. He was trying to change the subject to stop a flame war

Also, show me where I am devaluing his freedom of speech? Pointing out something is not devaluing it. If you are going to say "I am a know it all" or I am devaluing his freedom of speech, please tell me how I am doing so. Please don't throw accusations around hoping that you will shut someone up.

Your devaluing GC freedom of speak , I do not "throw" accusations around .. hoping to shup you up ... i put forwards facts / points towards people who are in this forum .. you happened to be causing trouble , so the content of my posts towards you are in reponse to your own actions

/QUOTE]

Okay, Todd... I will do this more efficiently, I will silently boycott this thread, and all others. I will ignore these threads as if they aren't here.

:rolleyes:
Yeah, Australia has become a popular place to take the children instead of going to the zoo. :D

I think Giancarlo is mistaking himself for Peo and thinking he owns the board.

Anywho, going back 3 pages, bacon and ham are different here too...different parts of the pig. I don't know, anytime I see a commercial on an American station, every burger is "topped with delicious Canadian bacon"...I don't get it

Bacon:
Fatty meat cut from the side of a pig in long strips, cured and smoked.

Canadian Bacon:
Lean meat cut from the loin of a pig in round slices.

Back Bacon:
British term referring to roughly the same thing as Canadian Bacon.

Ham:
Meat cut from the thigh, almost always pig thigh but can be any animal.

Whatever happened happened long before you fell asleep. Don't worry, you haven't missed anything. ;)

Yeah, I must be. Either that or I can read a dictionary... no, can't be that. I'm the Pork God. :D

Reguarding:

This thread is being boycotted. This message will repeat everytime a post is added, until this thread is closed.

Repetition is a sign of stupidity :p.

Anyway, more Spanish inventions!

1.) Glow in the dark sunglasses
2.) Mechanical pencil sharpeners

:D :D :D

Originally posted by evilhaze
Yet another reason to make me miss my home land.. Canadian Bacon.. *Sniff* *Sniff* :sad2:
So you are one of those Aussies who talk funny? :p

:rolleyes: All aussies talk funny. :p

Hey Nick, what's wrong with mechanical pencil sharpeners? :confused:

Originally posted by meow
Hey Nick, what's wrong with mechanical pencil sharpeners? :confused:

Mechanical pencils are the ones you put lead in and don't need to be sharpened :p.

lol! I thought you meant a mechanical sharpener, not a sharpener for mechanical pens (but they do exist...)

Originally posted by meow
lol! I thought you meant a mechanical sharpener, not a sharpener for mechanical pens (but they do exist...)

Meow, mechanical pencils are plastic. When they need lead you take off the eraser and put in lead sticks. They don't need to be sharpened. Maybe this sounds a little better: Sharpener for Mechanical Pencils.

:p

Yes I know, but I interpreted it as a mechanical sharpener for ordinary pens. Which happens to be the best sort.

There actually are sharpeners for mechanical pens too, or rather for the lead, believe it or not. :p

Back