• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Misc. Jokes

Webdude

NLC
Here ya go :)

I found a list of Aussie inventions..

1) The water-proof towel
2) Solar powered flashlight
3) A book on how to read
4) Inflatable dart board
5) A dictionary index
6) Powdered water
7) Pedal-powered wheel chair
8) Water-proof tea bag
9) taillight blinker fluid
10) Chrome motorcycle doors
11) Skyhooks

For all you people who say the Aussies never invented anything :D

Spanish inventions
1) Submarine screen door
2) Ejector seat in a helicopter

Aussies in the lead by 9 :)

Last edited:
ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO

I demand an apology and this thread be locked now. Anybody who strikes upon any group of people from a particular country is a xenophobic SOB.

I lack one right now because of the arguments that just took place. And now another person has to open up another DAMN THREAD.

I think it is very out of line for Webdude, being a moderator and all, posting things like this.

All he is trying to do is stir GC up, and be his normal arrogant self. It seems that Webdude is just trying to incite things further.

(However, I did like the solar powered flashlight).

Hey you changed it! It is still funny though! :D

AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! OI! OI! OI!

No, I am trying to lighten him up. 99% of arguements on this forum...guess who is always right in the middle? If he lightened up and didnt take things so serious, that wouldnt happen.

I will not accept or take any more incitments of this sort, any further will result in hell to pay. AND ON THIS MATTER THERE WILL BE NO COMPRIMISES.

Toefur, I am not arrogant.

Back