• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Misc. Jokes

Not really sure what this thread is about, but I think it's about jokes, I got one...

What do you call a blonde doing a handstand?
A brunet!

ROTFLMAO

----------------------------------------------------------

A riddle...

What is at the end of time, the beginning of eternity and is at the end of this sentance?

I don't want to give it away, so if you want the answer, reply and say you want it. It's pretty easy if you read the sentance over and over again...

Originally posted by meow
There actually are sharpeners for mechanical pens too, or rather for the lead, believe it or not. :p

Sharpening a .5mm piece of lead is absurd, but what do you expect from a Spanish invention ;).

Last edited:
A polar bear walks into a bar and says to the bartender "Can I have a gin and. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . tonic please?"

The bartender sets the drink on the bar and says "Sure, but what's with the large pause?"

The polar bear replies "Dunno, I've always had 'em though"

:biggrin2:

Originally posted by Rick
A polar bear walks into a bar and says to the bartender "Can I have a gin and. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . tonic please?"

The bartender sets the drink on the bar and says "Sure, but what's with the large pause?"

The polar bear replies "Dunno, I've always had 'em though"

:biggrin2:

:whatthe: :confused:

Geez, I wanna post one too, but the topic got too lenghty. Hmm.

Let's see:
Water-resist desktop clock <--Absolutely real!!
Cat carrier View the ad! (erase the "http://" and try again for it to work -damn prohosting )

And a lawyer joke (hope I'm not repeating)
What's the difference between a lawyer and a sack of sh*t?

-- The sack

:D :D

Last edited:
To my riddle, yes "E" was the answer..

My next one, I think goes something like this:

I weigh a lot, but I do not. How heavy am I?

I'm not sure thats the way it's suppoesed to go, but it still has the same affect.

Re: Here ya go :)

Originally posted by Webdude

2) Ejector seat in a helicopter

There is such thing... the roator blade get blown off 2.9 secounds before the crew eject. AND ausies are kewl :D

Back